Attn: Mike T. or Gordon...

If either of you guys are still hanging around these forums I could really use some help.

I'm trying to DIY CMMOS Mikey D's DAK PzIIIJ (short, late) & I'm having a hell of a time with it. I've followed the file list to the letter & number but every time I try to activate the mod I get the damn "Tbar out of Progress Range" message. I checked the mod (I don't know how many times now) & I can't find any errors in it. Every other mod that I've done has been successful (installs & works just fine). It's driving me "around the bend". :mad: Gurra tried to help but wasn't able to. :(

If either of you can help with this I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

WOW, something strange here. I was doing some interner surfing and just had a desire to check the old CM forum. I saw you message. I have just stopped gaming now and after getting dumped on by Mike Dorosh over the Osprey business I stopped checking this forum. Tired of the attitude problems with some people.

Anyway, on you problem I have seen that problem many times. Now send me you mod, bmps and rules, everything. I will have a look at it.

Send it to miket6065@sbcglobal.net and I will give it a look. I am sure I can fix the problem fairly quick.

Mike

Rob - good thing you have it solved, at last.

Since the ones that know anything about CMMOS has gathered here, may I make an inquire too?

I have been trying to create a CMMOS sound mod, but I just won´t succeed. In the CMMOS help files, it says that a sound mod is exactly the same as a graphical mod, except for the 'key file extension', which of course should be .wav instead.

Once installed, the disabled icon shows up, no matter what I do. Why is that?

I have quadruple checked both the rule, the entire mod in itself plus the Ruleset. I have also compared to existing CMBO sound mods. No fault. What is the magical secret?

:(

Gurra