Sharpshooters and TCs *SPOILER*

In CMBB and CMAK, the full list of casualties that were recorded for that unit in game terms are revealed. This was especially useful when you wanted to see the 'true' performance of that unit.

However, in line of defence (and not just that scenario), I've noticed that when my crack sharpshooter takes down a TC, it is never recorded at the end of the scenario as a casualty caused. I'm 100% per cent sure that my sharpshooter sniped the TC's and just to make sure, I gave the Allies 200%+ units. It usually starts with the 'bang' noise as the sharpshooter fires, the subsequent 'I'm hit!' or 'Arrgh!' and then the tank stalls for a few seconds, obviously the crew is shocked. Yet, why still no record at the end of the scenario? Has this happened to anyone before aswell?

I will have to check for that at the end of my current Pbem of LoD. My opponent informed me that my sniper took out one of his TC's just last turn.

In fact, it seems that playing the demo, there's 4 events that sure seem to have a higher percentage chance of occurring than I've noticed before - some of this has been hit on already but (and exhaustively, so I'll hold comment):

1. A sharpshooter will take out a TC;

2. A "gun hit" will disable the MA of a tank;

3. Both sides will have a number of prisoners &

4. Friendly fire by the P-51's.