Two New Pacific Mods

Great news...the MODS look outstanding...couple of questions;

Could you send the link to the Mods and will they be available in a "Pack"?

Also, with CMAK, don't you just drop the BMPs in the appropriate folder? On Macs, I used a Mod Manager for CMBO, but I'm told that isn't needed with CMAK..is that true?

Also I understand MikeT is involved with the project..that is great I really enjoyed the WARTFB mods and MikeT was very gracious in sending them to me when I couldn't find them anywhere...so I am looking forward to the results :D

you've been gone for a while, eh? don't confuse www.cmmods.com website with the mod manager cmmos. miket and the pacific group of friends did a pac mod for bo that is again available at cmmods. it is in cmmos format.

my mods are just zip files that can be used with the mod manager mcmmm or you can "drop" (unzip or extract) them into cmak bmp folder if you dont care what happens to your bmps. make sure you have a backup. that has not changed from bo to ak. you either use a mod manager or have a second install for a permanent mod.

there is a new version of cmmos for cmak, but not many mods have been redone to the cmmos format.

i do not intend to do a huge mb mod. do a search at cmmods, under cmak, keyword pacific

it will list all the mods i have put there.

Originally posted by grunt_GI:

Great news...the MODS look outstanding...couple of questions;

Could you send the link to the Mods and will they be available in a "Pack"?

Also, with CMAK, don't you just drop the BMPs in the appropriate folder? On Macs, I used a Mod Manager for CMBO, but I'm told that isn't needed with CMAK..is that true?

Also I understand MikeT is involved with the project..that is great I really enjoyed the WARTFB mods and MikeT was very gracious in sending them to me when I couldn't find them anywhere...so I am looking forward to the results :D

CMAK and CMBB use BMP's for Macs just like PCs so you don't need anything like the mod manger for CMBO. J_2_D, he was thinking of Mac Mod Manger for CMBO, rather than CMMMOS (which has never run on a Mac).