251106kc.th.jpg

251/10==============> RELEASED

25110ww2hk.th.jpg

251/10 WW

25112zm.th.jpg

251/1===============> RELEASED

2512a2fs.th.jpg

251/2===============> RELEASED

and some WIP from DEY(<----- Do you think you can leave the CM community like that, no way :D )

25072mb.th.jpg

250/7 ===============> RELEASED

250104qc.th.jpg

250/10 ==============> RELEASED

25017qk.th.jpg

250/1 ===============> RELEASED

Find 'em at our favorite www.cmmods.com

Cheers

Pat

[ July 03, 2005, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: patboy ]

Those 251's are looking real good Pat, you do an excellent dirt affect, any chance you could convert that 250 for the summer versions also, with that great weathered and dirt effect, of course. :D

Ah.., I don't think I said I was out right leaving the game Pat, not unless you want me too. tongue.gif

I'm just thinking of slowing down a little, of course that's not likely going to happen, I've just about finished a grau based version of Andrew's Tiger for cmbb.

Originally posted by DEY:

Those 251's are looking real good Pat, you do an excellent dirt affect, any chance you could convert that 250 for the summer versions also, with that great weathered and dirt effect, of course. :D

Ah.., I don't think I said I was out right leaving the game Pat, not unless you want me too. tongue.gif

I'm just thinking of slowing down a little, of course that's not likely going to happen, I've just about finished a grau based version of Andrew's Tiger for cmbb.

Glad to hear that, Dwayne !

About Grau 250's weathered effect all are in the way.

I try tomorrow to upload your Grau WW 250's(added few parts, jerrycan, changed number plate etc...) based on your 250/11 grau WW(excellent).

2501back4rl.th.jpg

German jerrycan

CMBB early Grau Tiger, very good idea !

I've done for myself some bicolors and tricolor scheme for the Tiger but not happy about result, anyway Andrew's Tiger mod is better. I also start

few month ago, before Andrew start his Tiger a desert yellow paint scheme for CMAK Tiger but not finish yet, see pic :

tiger7gi.th.jpg

Cherio

Pat