What's happening on the CMMOS front?

Good News and you will be happy.

I am having a coworker make a installshield version today. So it will install as before.

I have nearly all the CMAK vehicle and infantry mods at CM Mod Databse, except for terrain, in CMMOS now.

To be honest we need some more Italian Front allied vehicle mods. Modders get to work here.

I do have a concern about how XP works files that I must ask Gordon about, if my fears are true...well I don't know what I can do about it. But with luck I am wrong.

Otherwise the rulesets are done, including a support for sound files. I have a ruleset for DIY work. I have the rulesets "mapped" for for rule assignment.

I just need the installshield version a guinea pig willing to test it.

MikeT

Oh, I should have mentioned one small point, once this new version of CMMOS is out I am going to release my complete CMBO redo project for CMMOS.

All revamped version of all existing mods and rulesets, plus some totally new mods that have never been seen. I even got that Star Wars mod someone did! Now if some would just do some terrain mods for it.

MikeT