CMAK Demo?

SSG D

Originally posted by Speedy:

It's getting rather late, shouldn't you be lying in a pool of vomit by now?

What makes you think I can't type perfectly erudite and humorous posts while lying in a pool of vomit, you Aussie git?

I'm after being famous for it.

Anyone who can't turn a good post from a pool of vomit isn't really Quality, as far as I'm concerned.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Anyone who can't turn a good post from a pool of vomit isn't really Quality, as far as I'm concerned.

Well, now we know where Seanacootie stands on standards. Are we now to have a competition to see who measures up? I would nominate Goodale, but then he can't turn up a good post in any event. So that's out. One would think the Ozzies would at least find it a natural work environment. But except for Mace, when he can be torn away from his beloved ovines, they seem to have trouble stringing words together in a coherent fashion. So who does that leave? Apparently Seanacootie is in a class by himself, and I suggest we leave him there. God knows, I wouldn't want him coming into my classroom. What with cold weather and the windows kept closed, it's pretty close in here already.

Michael