SU-152 shocked by lewd language.

i've just completed a PBEM game with a friend which had 3 peculiarities in. saved games available.

1) i've got a screen shot which has one of his PzIV's targetting an SMG squad through > 4 buildings. i know this isn't a new bug as it's been discussed before but it is the worst case of it i've seen.

2) at the end i have 1 12.7mm VHMG credited with (HT's plus) 2 PzIV's, while a 45mm ATG which achieved multiple peretrations is not credited with any. is this because it was the last thing to hit the tanks before the crew bailed? or is it possible that they made the crew bail?

3) i had an SU-152 waiting in ambush. not visable to the enemy. it was fine in the last movement phase but looking at the end screen he is "shocked". there is also a HT (da big gunned one) credited with a SU-152. i only had the one.

do you think the HT driver shouted naughty words in the general direction of him? was he scared? would this have affected the final score?

again. saves available.

1) :(

2) I believe though I don't know if it's sure, that a unit gets the credit if its shot is the immediate cause behind the crew abandoning the vehicle. Subsequent penetrations then wouldn't count. But I'm not sure. A HMG can kill a PzIV, true enough.

3) Sounds fishy. If the SU wasn't "abandoning", I don't see why the HT would get credit for it. If the death clock was on, then I think at the review the SU would be abandoned. Could be a bug about a unit's commander being killed during the last turn which then gives credit for "killing" the unit? If you'd like further info, you might send the last action phase and the end-game files to Madmatt.

It does all seem a tad baffling...I take it that the "da big gunned" HT was armed with the short 75, yes? I'm guessing he winged an unbuttoned SU-152 CO whilst blasting canister at a different target.

Originally posted by Other Means:

3) i had an SU-152 waiting in ambush. not visable to the enemy. it was fine in the last movement phase but looking at the end screen he is "shocked". there is also a HT (da big gunned one) credited with a SU-152. i only had the one.

do you think the HT driver shouted naughty words in the general direction of him? was he scared? would this have affected the final score?

again. saves available.

Originally posted by Other Means:

the SU-100 was 3 streets away behind a building. it was unbuttoned but there were no casualty stats on it.

i think i'll send the game to BFC.

SU-100 or 152? If it had no casualties, then how was it shocked? Odd. Must be a glitch or something... :confused: