"Alexander Nevskii" Churchill III mod posted ...

Ah! I just noticed - the turret side slogan isn't mirrored! I had forgot the Churchill has its own bmp for each turret side.

I've grabbed it and loaded it. now all i have to do is get around to playing russian Churchills in snow! ...um, your Zimorodok and commods mods are the same thing, right?

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Ah! I just noticed - the turret side slogan isn't mirrored! I had forgot the Churchill has its own bmp for each turret side.

I've grabbed it and loaded it. now all i have to do is get around to playing russian Churchills in snow! ...um, your Zimorodok and commods mods are the same thing, right?

Hi MikeyD,

First, about turret side not mirrored, I was surprised nobody try to mod "Churchill" ; especially you MikeyD :D 'cause your improvement you've done with Russian slogan on turret give to this game a good ambiance, however the fact is that, all turrets weren't as "Churchill", I only noticed for russian tanks, also "SU 100" use BMPs for each side ; not mirror effect I hope, give you idea to redo some Russian "Summer Churchill" and some "British Churchill" ;) It's a prayer :D

Second, The mod is almost the same, I only had changed gun, too bright, and I had added an alternate running gear with snow-mud.

Cheers

Pat

I was surprised nobody try to mod "Churchill" ; especially you MikeyD"

Well... I did a great Churchilll mod when CMBB first came out... then on their first patch they changed the polygon! :mad: I did another but God knows where that one went, it certainly ain't on my hard drive. for all I know It might've disappeared in the great cmmods crash. Then I assisted somewhat on all those CMAK default Brit Churchills. So I've done MORE than my share of Churchill word but none of it ever made it into a mod! ;)

Ah yeah, I remember now this mod, when I used CMMOS mod manager the Churchill mod doesn't work properly, and then, I look for into the BMP folder they have change polygons for this mod with the first patch, right! sorry Mikey, sometime I used this mod for a while with "CMBO Frontoviki". Anyway Churchill III lend lease need your artwork slogan :D

Cherio

Pat