No late war 88mm flak mod?

I think the CMBB bmps for the 88 were slightly messed-up. Different bits paint different bits in no logical way so it may not be McMMM. its a frustrating gun to work on. I may have done a CMBB 88 mod (unreleased?) awhile ago but I'll have to check to see if it survived my big HD crash from a year and a half ago. I'll go check!

Guys,

CMAK 88 Flak works fine in CMBB, to wit:

flak88xq8.th.jpg

You know what it may be: when I first started modding guns I made an 88 Flak with only the shield in camo. If you did not read my notes the gun would appear with the shield in camo and the rest of the gun in yellow. Sound familiar Sequoia? Anyway try my CMAK "Flak 88 complete camo" mod, or any of Navy's. I deleted the other one tonight. Should have done so along time ago.

DavidI

I wonder if its just a mc problem. I looked last night and found the gun shield art reflected on the lower rear base. The CMAK gun has its own designated bmp. Then again, I think (I haven't rechecked yet) the CMAK 88 uses different bit of bmp srt to color the butt ends of the recoil springs. Not exactly earth-shaking differences.