Forum Problem

This forum is basically a MOD FORUM. I hate checking the forum to see if there are any interesting posts and finding a page full of MOD ADVERTISMENTS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why not create a new forum for modders and unclutter this one so that us NON-MODDERS can live in peace!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tigrii:

This forum is basically a MOD FORUM. I hate checking the forum to see if there are any interesting posts and finding a page full of MOD ADVERTISMENTS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why not create a new forum for modders and unclutter this one so that us NON-MODDERS can live in peace!!! :rolleyes:

'Cause BTS says it's not gonna happen, and, it is their sandpile, thus, their rules. :cool:

KC

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

One solution would be for the modders to post new mods to their own thread. One thread per modder would make the forum less cluttered.

The problem I can see with this is that prolific modders (such as myself and gautrek etc) release mods most days, and subsequently any thread would soon become so full of pictures that it would take ages to load!

Joe

Originally posted by Canon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

One solution would be for the modders to post new mods to their own thread. One thread per modder would make the forum less cluttered.

The problem I can see with this is that prolific modders (such as myself and gautrek etc) release mods most days, and subsequently any thread would soon become so full of pictures that it would take ages to load!

Joe</font>

Originally posted by WARHAMMER:

I'm surprised someone with such a high membership number would trash the very life-blood of this wonderful game! I know full well we all have a right to our opinions....so.....Tigger (whatever) hang around a while, you may learn something! :cool:

I'm not saying that mods are bad, but I am saying that just because some like them doesn't mean that they should be able to clutter up a forum which is supposed to be devoted to the discussion of CMBB. A seperate mod forum would help modders, because you could be assured of finding all the mods new mod announcments there.

A seperate mod forum would help modders, because you could be assured of finding all the mods new mod announcments there.

And as my compatriot Krazy said, BTS has said it isn't going to happen. Which means the options are mod posts here or mod posts nowhere. No brainer.

Cheers,

Jason

I'm not saying that mods are bad, but I am saying that just because some like them doesn't mean that they should be able to clutter up a forum which is supposed to be devoted to the discussion of CMBB. A seperate mod forum would help modders, because you could be assured of finding all the mods new mod announcments there.[/QB]

I guess you will have to be like the rest of us here and get used to the "clutter". As a matter of fact, if you hang around here long enough you may end up like many of us here and start looking forward to all the new mods posted.

Just a thought.

KC

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Canon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Joe</font>