Arty Preplanned fire question

I just set up a scenario I call Boom Boom, about the travails of a German Panzergrenadier Regiment as it meets a Soviet artillery corps.

Anyway, I have found that I am unable to set any preplanned bombardments. I have about fifteen Soviet artillery observers, and had planned on having a new one begin firing each turn of the scenario -- but it won't let me.

The scenario is classified as a meeting engagement -- does that prohibit the use of preplanned artillery barrages? I couldn't find anything in the manual that restricted preplanned artillery barrages in that manner . . .

Steve

Oh, for the love of...

Is this another abomination from the twisted minds of Ker Dessel*, or is it an idea you filched from Aussie Jeff? It sounds like something that drooling maniac would come up with. Maybe you should all work together, seeing as how you are of like minds.

("Boom Boom"...it even sounds like something of his.)

*Ker Dessel -- When you want to play CM in the worst way.