Today new CMMOS mods will be released!

I have been told that by mid day today a new set of CMMOS mods will be available for download.

The way this will work is that all new mods will be released on a dedicated link. They will stay there for a week then a new set of mods will be placed there. Then the replaced mods will be moved to the normal CMHQ site.

In this way you won't have to search each and every rule-set for the new mods. This should, I hope, make you life easier.

Now this starts a round of weekly releases for CMMOS users. We have a large backlog of mods you have not seen and more are planned, such as Kingfishers mods. There will also be a set of Russian uniform mods.

On the uniforms, I do have the Germans done. I hae talked CMHQ into a special uniform release page. This is due to the huge number of uniform mods, especially for the Gemans (54 right now). I have around 24 for the Russians and this will increased since AndrewTF, the recognized uniform master, is starting his Russian work now.

Now I do have uniforms mods for other modders. JorgeMC has done some great work for the Germans and Russians. A French modder Raeijune did some beautiful quilted Russian uniforms. These have been done already.

ANYONE with interested in uniform modding but short of information please contact me. I have been searching the net for some time on this matter and many links saved.

Now what mods are first up?

Andrew Fox's Marder II in Grey

Andrew Fox's Marder II in Yellow

Canon's Whitewashed PzVIE

Captain Wacky's Deep Snow Low Resolution

Captain Wacky's Low Resolution Grass

Captain Wacky's Grid Deep Snow Hi Res

Captain Wacky's Grid Lo Res Deep Snow

Captain Wacky's Grid Grass Low Res

Captain Wacky's Grid Light Snow High Res

We have a start and this will keep you busy for some time.

Enjoy

MikeT

I love gridded terrain. Not so much because I can focus directly on how to deal with the terrain rather than determining what the terrain actually is, but how much it PO's certain folks who felt compelled to post "I don't use it, and here's why you're a lesser being because of it" posts the last time I asked about it :D