The cheery thread of MasterGoodales Angry TNT and Fury Maggots

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PlatCmdr:

On the serious side, yes there is an odd degree of disparity between Russian and German infantry setups. Now, not being a grog...

WTF?!?! :mad:

GROG ALERT!!! :mad:

SLEATH THA LATHLICUM DEOFLUM! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go away for the weekend so, as of 9 a.m. EST tomorrow (good luck converting that one my Finnish friends -- I guess that would be sometime last week in your time zone :rolleyes: ), consider me AWL until Sunday evening.

(That's absent with leave, just to head off any Mike_the_wino nasty acronyms like, oh, arse-wailing lemur.)

I'm sure you've all earned a well-deserved rest from my fists of fury. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Turns out as long as I'm able to until then.

Glad to hear things are looking up Jam-on-toast Groggs.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Listen up Brood!! :mad:

I'm only gonna post this once you vile pod of maggot fesces!

If you are my PBEM opponent and you don't want me to treat you like the maggot pouch that you are in personal emails you need to tell me via personal email right away!! I don't want to offend anybody or get some kid in trouble! Some of you don't post your birthdate so for all I know you're just a young kid and I would talk to you differently if I knew that!! MMMAAAAGGOOOOTTTS!!! DaveH I know you've been called worse in the courtroom you maggot. BogBoy you're a beancounter and they tend to be "sensitive" (you want a tissue?) :mad:

Snarker you crack me up with your insults so I'm not gonna change a thing unless you ask(nicely). Some good stuff coming out of your maggotty, sh*t-speckled little mouth lately. :mad:

One thing I don't do is swear (if I have let me know). And it's never personal. All maggots get treated the same.

So if you're age is lower than the size in inches of that new arsehole I popped in your foreskull (about 18 inches) and you have mommy and daddy looking at your emails JUST TELL ME!!!(and I'll pop them a new arsehole too! :mad: )

AHH AH AH AH AH AH AH H AA HH AH H AH AH !!! :mad:

If I got an email from you that went something like, 'Hi! Hope all is well and you are blessed with everything you wished for today. Oh, you blew up my tanks last turn, but that's OK. You're such a swell guy.' I'd puke, Maggotmaster.

Then I'd worry your wife took over the game and I might be in danger of actually losing. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PlatCmdr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Keke:

On the serious side, yes there is an odd degree of disparity between Russian and German infantry setups. Now, not being a grog...

Originally posted by Keke:

Hey Mike you lazy, alcohol soaked, vomit covered pouch of TNT-Dipped puss! Where's my FECKIN turn biatch!?? :mad:

You biatch day and night about me not sending turns when I send them daily, but you can't even slither off of your ulcer-speckled arse to get a turn out more than once a week. What a foul maggot. :mad:

{not bolded cuz the sh*t you spew isn't worthy of it.

Gawd Damn MasterGoodale just when I think you have plumbed the depths of stupidity, you break out the jack-hammer and start digging deeper. What part of Monday or fecking Tuesday's post on how my comp is in the shop does your feeble intellect fail to grasp? I believe I said:

My computer is getting all buggy on me, taking it in later this week. Turns might be on hold after tomorrow. F*ing Bill Gates and his evil, bitch-boxes.

And then there was this from May 20, 2003:

Alas, pain, torment and disdain are my only solace. The wicked, evil, vile box of hatred has been relegated to the pimply-faced lads to run a "diagnostic". Which means two things: 1) more cash to fix the efernal thing which by which I sling TNT at you maggots, and 2) no turns for maggots. This dreadful, non-TNT period will last between 2-4 days.

Is it clear now, maggot? :mad:

Broken Shmoken puss face the only things broken are the will of your dumb grunts and the armor on your tanks! :mad: You may have started off with a lucky shot you infected pustule but now my men are closing in and they're some fu**in angry maggot mouth! :mad:

Still no turn, MasterG. What's the matter? Head so far up your arse your hands can't reach the 'surrender' button? :mad: :mad:

Turns going out because I am in "The Zone". This is also a good time to start loading hot, FUMING FACE-MELTING MOLTEN TNT into the groovy scenario of death that is Cheery Waffle.

Massabackondeoleplantation gets to play a conscript tea boy.

Originally posted by PlatCmdr:

This is also a good time to start loading hot, FUMING FACE-MELTING MOLTEN TNT into the groovy scenario of death that is Cheery Waffle.

You can't go wrong with a flight of Conscript JU-87s loaded with 1000kg bombs. Those liven any battle up!

Originally posted by Nippy:

This is also a good time to start loading hot, FUMING FACE-MELTING MOLTEN TNT into the groovy scenario of death that is Cheery Waffle.

You can't go wrong with a flight of Conscript JU-87s loaded with 1000kg bombs. Those liven any battle up!

That is until they start dropping bombs and strafing your own troops!! :eek:

Orinigally posted by MasterGoodale

Shmoken
And what exactly ARE YOU SHMOKEN?!?!?

Originally posted by Axe2121:

*burp*

Mmmm. Mad cow beef is gooooood eatin'.

Hey, if it's good enough for your Prime Minister, it's good enough for you. :D:D

Just think of all the extra protein and vitamins and minerals you get with all the bacteria in every slimy, bloody chunk of flesh hacked out of a harmless mammal. Pass the A1, please. Yummmmm! tongue.gif

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

*burp*

Mmmm. Mad cow beef is gooooood eatin'.

Just think of all the extra protein and vitamins and minerals you get with all the bacteria in every slimy, bloody chunk of flesh hacked out of a harmless mammal. Pass the A1, please. Yummmmm! tongue.gif </font>

What a day. Smallish-town community newspaper reporter's day.

1) Listen to an hour talk by a Hungarian holocaust survivor named Eva Olsen who lost her entire family to Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen. Only her and her sister survived who, after all they had been through, disowned her for marrying a Christian. Eva married a Swede and came to Canada. Her husband was hit and killed by a drunk driver in the early '60s.

2) Cover a pedestrian_vs_train accident that turned out to be a suicide. Three years ago I covered the story of an 85-year-old woman killed at the same intersection.

3) Two hours at the Cookstown Stockyards to cover the local angle on the mad cow disease.

I'll tell you, the sight of cows trying to hump one another in the pens was welcome comic relief to the day I had. :D

That and all the feeble attempts at trying to beat me waiting in my inbox.

GRGARGAAAAAGRGARARAGRAGRAAAA!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

There. Now I feel beter. ;)

Well, my first match against MG is going just like I expected. My very first contact with him? Oh, just a KV-2 heavy assault tank, buttoned, being driven hell bent for leather down a huge slope with a crack anti-tank rifle team on back of it.

Now I'm just waiting for the bomb-dropping flying ass monkeys.

[ May 22, 2003, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Well, my first match against MG is going just like I expected. My very first contact with him? Oh, just a KV-2 heavy assault tank, buttoned, being driven hell bent for leather down a huge slope with a crack anti-tank rifle team on back of it.

Now I'm just waiting for the bomb-dropping flying ass monkeys.

Angry Out Loud!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest Mike

OK Mistress Poorpiss - you've had enough time to practice for teh big league - and I've played a couple of your monstrous creations by way of paying my dues.......and I want REVENGE!!

so send me a setup.........please.....

I don't see any other Mistress Poorpisses around here...

Speaking of which, what's the difference between a tribe of pygmies and Master Goodale's pixelated pansies?

One's a pack of cunning runts.

Axe Me No Questions and I'll Tell You Olé is a stickler for manners. I forgot to knock, so he breaks out these guys with SMGs and fires at me. Can you believe it? Someone could have lost an eye.

:mad: :mad:

[ May 22, 2003, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]