The cheery thread of MasterGoodales Angry TNT and Fury Maggots

Master Maggot !!! How does it feel? Painful to watch your tanks expand like hot, angry popcorn?

Bwaahaahaa!! More carnage to follow. I dipped my shells in blended squirrel. Makes 'em home in on your nuts. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

CHEERY WAFFLE.

To make it extra-special-evil, I will be including the forum names of willing volunteers. So if you want to be included in Cheery Waffle, post here and tell me what side you want to be (Krauts or Russkies) and whether you want to be in infantry, support, vehicles, tanks or artillery.

OH DEAR GOD! I will gladly be a Tank Commander, for whichever side MasterMoldAle is NOT on. I wish to be immortalized crunching him in my roadwheels. Or just for flinging Molten TNT on his smelly butt.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Oh, no luck either.

Please tell me that was a sick joke. :mad: Or do I have a pleasant surprise in the next turn? I doubt it. :mad: Something tells me that Tiger and Panther in defensive hull down positions near bunkers will continue to make my life. . . shall we say. . ."unpleasant". :mad:

MMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Two turns in two days from Motherofallthatisunholy! :eek:

Will maggots never cease?

(edited for 500th post hoopla!! Wheeee! Yippee! Ya-hoo!)

We now return you to your regular broadcasting.

Lucky bidge. I still haven't received the next turn from Goodale.

Come on, Goodale, you cock. I've resent the turn twice now. Stop pretending you haven't received it and surrender.

Originally posted by Nippy:

Hmmm...would that be the untouched Jager squad on the horizon? Oh yeah, they got to taste a little lead just now too.

Hmmm...let see. One group just took fire from an unknown location. And there is only one 30 meter wide strip of trees in LOS of said unit. I wonder where that fire came from. Of course, the fact that this strip of trees is now in LOS of the Jager Companie's "Slow as molasses because we ate too much brautwurst this morning" Artillary arm should make things interesting.

In all seriouness (if that is ever possable on these threads) I am kicking myself in the ass ever so slightly over force selection. It seems that the ever lovable Waffen SS get one extra weapon that the regular army doesn't. The MG37(T)HMG. The firepower of an MG34 HMG with the speed and setup time almost as good as an LMG at no extra cost. And then there is the PanzerGrenadiers with their 2 MG34-LMGs per squad. Live and learn...

Well, let's just say that LOS is a fickle thing, and not always what you think it is...

On the serious side, yes there is an odd degree of disparity between Russian and German infantry setups. Now, not being a grog, I can't argue the legitamacy of the setup, but can offer the following as but one example to validate your point (borrowed from the CMBB Strategy Guide):

1942 Infantry breakdown:

*German SS*

Infantry Squad -

Fire power (fp) @ 40M = 117

fp @ 100M = 80

fp @ 250M = 45

fp @ 500M = 23

*Russian Regular infantry*

Regimental Recon A -

fp @ 40M = 230

fp @ 100M = 103

fp @ 250M = 43

fp@500M = 12

[ May 22, 2003, 04:12 AM: Message edited by: PlatCmdr ]

Originally posted by PlatCmdr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nippy:

Hmmm...would that be the untouched Jager squad on the horizon? Oh yeah, they got to taste a little lead just now too.

Hmmm...let see. One group just took fire from an unknown location. And there is only one 30 meter wide strip of trees in LOS of said unit. I wonder where that fire came from. Of course, the fact that this strip of trees is now in LOS of the Jager Companie's "Slow as molasses because we ate too much brautwurst this morning" Artillary arm should make things interesting.

In all seriouness (if that is ever possable on these threads) I am kicking myself in the ass ever so slightly over force selection. It seems that the ever lovable Waffen SS get one extra weapon that the regular army doesn't. The MG37(T)HMG. The firepower of an MG34 HMG with the speed and setup time almost as good as an LMG at no extra cost. And then there is the PanzerGrenadiers with their 2 MG34-LMGs per squad. Live and learn...

Well, let's just say that LOS is a fickle thing, and not always what you think it is...

On the serious side, yes there is an odd degree of disparity between Russian and German infantry setups. Now, not being a grog, I can't argue the legitamacy of the setup, but can offer the following as but one example to validate your point (borrowed from the CMBB Strategy Guide):

1942 Infantry breakdown:

*German SS*

Infantry Squad -

Fire power (fp) @ 40M = 117

fp @ 100M = 80

fp @ 250M = 45

fp @ 500M = 23

*Russian Regular infantry*

Regimental Recon A -

fp @ 40M = 230

fp @ 100M = 103

fp @ 250M = 43

fp@500M = 12 </font>

Who left the door open and let JasonC or that Canuck Michael something or rexford or one of those other grognerds (I liked that word) in here? MasterGoodale (you maggot), you're supposed to prevent things like this from happening! GRRRRRRR!!! :mad: :mad:

I'll just have to take it out of the hides of your Russians. Maggot!! tongue.gif

SOGGYBALLS you are the biggest, most foulf smelling sack of rotten, bloated maggot testicles I have ever had the displeasure to witness slithering across my path! :mad:

I checked last night and had NOT received a turn from you! The last one I have is *67 - which is the axis turn I sent you days ago maggot lips!! :mad:

GGRGRGRGRGRGRGRRGAGRARGRGAGRAGRAGRGRAGRGRRRR!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

SOGGYBALLS you are the biggest, most foulf smelling sack of rotten, bloated maggot testicles I have ever had the displeasure to witness slithering across my path! :mad:

I checked last night and had NOT received a turn from you! The last one I have is *67 - which is the axis turn I sent you days ago maggot lips!! :mad:

GGRGRGRGRGRGRGRRGAGRARGRGAGRAGRAGRGRAGRGRRRR!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

PBEM helper says that I'm waiting for 67 you worthless piece of fly-ridden turd. How's about you ship it on over?? :rolleyes:

Jesus, you're thicker than a whale omlette.

Originally posted by Keke:

Re Suckball's scenario: Shouldn't MasterBastid be the lonely Italian conscript truck driver deployed in the middle of the map?

And you're going to be the person who picks up the soap in the men's showers. tongue.gif

That's it SkunkBalls you are going to burn in the furious fires of MasterGoodale's Russian camps for being so dumb. :mad: You will be slow-roasted with a TNT-Slathered apple in your mouth and devoured by my angry, hungry troops. :mad:

I SENT 67!!!! :mad: :mad:

I'll send it agin tonight but this is the last time. Otherwise you forfeit by default if you say you didn't get it. FIX YOUR EMAIL MAGGOT!! :mad:

GGGRRRRRRRR!!!! :mad:

By the way puss pods, I'll be looking for another victim or two within the next few days so speak up with that sh*t-speckled mouth if you want an arse-whooping. :mad:

Maggots and Fly Larvae hear ye, hear ye!

The calamity that has befallen the Family Boggs has passed the danger point and the long awaited Reunion could take place next week.

At that time the PBEM turns will resume!

In the meantime, I will continue to boil and seethe at the prospect of hurling huge chunks of molten, seething, spew-niferous TNT in your direction.

Especially Ox5511212 and Doofuss H

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Maggots and Fly Larvae hear ye, hear ye!

The calamity that has befallen the Family Boggs has passed the danger point and the long awaited Reunion could take place next week.

At that time the PBEM turns will resume!

In the meantime, I will continue to boil and seethe at the prospect of hurling huge chunks of molten, seething, spew-niferous TNT in your direction.

Especially Ox5511212 and Doofuss H

Yeah, yeah. Imagine my gallant Russians trembling with fear at the German onslaught which has apparently been stopped by a patch of woods. It seems your Germans haven't figured out that they can go around the trees. I can hear the infantry sounds as your troops try to butt their heads through the tree trunks. I give all the credit to your outstanding leadership. Maggot. ;)

PS. Glad to hear things are better.

Listen up Brood!! :mad:

I'm only gonna post this once you vile pod of maggot fesces! :mad:

If you are my PBEM opponent and you don't want me to treat you like the maggot pouch that you are in personal emails you need to tell me via personal email right away!! I don't want to offend anybody or get some kid in trouble! Some of you don't post your birthdate so for all I know you're just a young kid and I would talk to you differently if I knew that!! MMMAAAAGGOOOOTTTS!!! :mad: DaveH I know you've been called worse in the courtroom you maggot. BogBoy you're a beancounter and they tend to be "sensitive" (you want a tissue?) :mad:

Snarker you crack me up with your insults so I'm not gonna change a thing unless you ask(nicely). Some good stuff coming out of your maggotty, sh*t-speckled little mouth lately. :mad:

One thing I don't do is swear (if I have let me know). And it's never personal. All maggots get treated the same. :mad:

So if you're age is lower than the size in inches of that new arsehole I popped in your foreskull (about 18 inches) and you have mommy and daddy looking at your emails JUST TELL ME!!!(and I'll pop them a new arsehole too! :mad: )

AHH AH AH AH AH AH AH H AA HH AH H AH AH !!! :mad:

Don't you just despise him that much more when he gets all warm and fuzzy?? :mad: Of course when you realize his fuzz is really mold then you see the true MasterGoodale (the fuzzy, moldy fury maggot)!! GRRR!!! :mad: :mad:

Edited to add that I would appreciate it if you would leave my ex-wife out of this thread from now on. Maggot. :eek: :D

[ May 22, 2003, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

Edited to add that I would appreciate it if you would leave my ex-wife out of this thread from now on. Maggot. :eek: <ahttp://community.battlefront.com/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png' alt=':D'>

Ex-wife?!?!? Did your blow-up doll become unrepairable? Maybe you can get one of those nice, live...*ahem* human Russian Ladies.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Listen up Brood!! :mad:

I'm only gonna post this once you vile pod of maggot fesces! :mad:

If you are my PBEM opponent and you don't want me to treat you like the maggot pouch that you are in personal emails you need to tell me via personal email right away!! BogBoy you're a beancounter and they tend to be "sensitive" (you want a tissue?) :mad:

Why yes, I am sensitive. I went through a whole box of Kleenex when the poor beancounters from ENRON had to bail out with only a coupla billion in benefits. *Sniff* A sad day for the profession indeed. I mean how are they expected to survive on a measly billion or two?

As I expect to resume our monstrosity of a PBEM in a couple of weeks I would prefer that you be kinder and gentler in your personal e-mails to moi. Also I would like screen shots of your positions and a complete order of battle for your troops each turn as well.

I mean, as long as you're offering.

[ May 22, 2003, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Hey Mike you lazy, alcohol soaked, vomit covered pouch of TNT-Dipped puss! Where's my FECKIN turn biatch!?? :mad:

You biatch day and night about me not sending turns when I send them daily, but you can't even slither off of your ulcer-speckled arse to get a turn out more than once a week. What a foul maggot. :mad:

MasterBlowjob, you really are a turd. I asked you very politely to tone down the trash-talk in private posts (actual quote: "Cut down the crap, you ass monkey"), and immediatelly you started to run around like a headless chicken afraid of that some minor would raise charges of sexual harassment against you once again. :mad:

Edit: :mad: :mad:

[ May 22, 2003, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Keke ]

Ooohhh booooy are you gonna pay for that little lie maggot brains. I'm gonna stomp on that little maggotty head and watch the guts burst out of your arsehole in a colorful spectre of red, green and yellow. :mad: I may even get down and lick the guts with a big grin on my face while I tickle your crushed head with my index and middle fingers you gene-pool-contaminating flask of liquified skunk fesces! :mad:

GGRARGAGRAGRAGRGRAGRAAGRRRR!!! :mad: