The cheery thread of MasterGoodales Angry TNT and Fury Maggots

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

That is good news my compatriot. Any wishes about the setup that I may ignore ? :mad: QB ? Scenario ? What size etc ?

Keep it small, you know, sort of like MG's wiener.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My turns go out almost every night puss pods!! :mad: It's not my fault I am playing a gaggle of incompetent idgits! :mad: ARAR R A RAR A R RR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRARRARARRARRARRR!!! :mad: I intend to chuck some fury tonight you pouches of syphillis puss!! :mad:

DaveH I feel bad for you maggot lips. :mad: You simply have no idea how angry my TNT is. :mad:

SnotBall just keep shaking those hot white coconuts maggot. Once your belly is full send me a turn so I can fulfill my sinister destiny. :mad:

Snarker I hate you. I hate you with such a blistering rage that I recently decided my furious TNT is too good for the likes of you. I will be using napalm in this battle. SEND YOUR TURN SKUNK NADS!!

Keke, Whiner and CplCarrotTop I think we all know your miserable fates. It doesn't even merit mention here. This thread is about fighting. :mad: Pansies.

ASS69 I have decided you are truly insane. :mad: Do youuuuu mean to tell meeeee that I owed you a turn last nigth and did not send it maggot??!! :mad: I went through my entire inbox and then through all turns last night and your sorry cowardly ass wasn't in there. :mad: What is the last file you sent me puss pouch?? :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

ASS69 I have decided you are truly insane. :mad: Do youuuuu mean to tell meeeee that I owed you a turn last nigth and did not send it maggot??!! :mad: I went through my entire inbox and then through all turns last night and your sorry cowardly ass wasn't in there. :mad: What is the last file you sent me puss pouch?? :mad: :mad:

Hey wanker, I'm using PBEM helper so I can say, with confidence, I sent the last turn and am waiting on you. However, to speed up the process I'll send you the turn again. That way we can finish our game before the engine rewrite.

Maggot. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Dude, you can use the KV-VI Behemoth for all that I care. You still gonna get an arse-whooping.

Now show the world who is your daddy and then we can talk rematch.

I'm too lazy to change my sig right now........though a rematch does sound good! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

...That way we can finish our game before the engine rewrite.

Are you guys playing one of MasterGoodale's (the maggot) 3,000 point battles? Our rematch is set for 45+ turns, and we're on turn 5. I'll be very surprised if we get finished before 2004. Actually MasterGoodale (the fury maggot) has been getting turns out pretty quickly, every other day or so. I don't know how long that will last, probably until he runs out of angry TNT and has to begin his assault. I think he's planning to swarm me with halftracks. ;)

Mike, here I give you a compliment about whipping Gaylord Focker, and all I get in return is you rubbing my nose in my 0-1-1 record against you. As if Soddball's Inferno was a test of anything but pure gamey luck. I seem to remember Becket giving you a severe spanking at the same time in the same scenario. I don't recall seeing any sig line mentioning that little indiscretion of yours. Why is that? Maggot. tongue.gif

So, no new takers on a small battle? No Soddball, no Snarker, no Keke, no nevermind, no Shosties4th, no PlatCmdr, no Nippy, no WallyBob, not even Gaylord Focker? What maggots! Who cares if you've already got 25 PBEMs in progress? What's that to me? Should that be my problem? GGGGRRRRR!!! :mad: Okay Axe and mike_the_gamey, what about you two? I was trying to duck both of you redface.gif , but it looks like I'm forced to request a rematch. :eek:

I just re-read that list of maggots in the preceding paragraph. It sounded like Santa Claus (the maggot) calling his reindeer! :D

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

I'm too lazy to change my sig right now.

Yeah, that sounds like an all-day chore.

:rolleyes: This coming from the guy who is odds-on favorite to catch Dorosh in posts sometime next year.

[ May 20, 2003, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Wow try to get some work done and you maggots run loose.

Starting with Dave H

Mike, here I give you a compliment about whipping Gaylord Focker, and all I get in return is you rubbing my nose in my 0-1-1 record against you.

Well let's see that "compliment":

Who is this "gallant and brilliant" mike the wino of whom you speak so highly? The only mike the wino I have had the evil misfortune to meet is more of a "gamey and drunk" kind of person. Are you sure that you and Gaylord were playing the same game?
Stop it Dave you will make me all teary-eyed. You call that a compliment? Do you also consider an ironing board a proper gift for Mrs. H? Maybe the compliment came later, let us see.

As if Soddball's Inferno was a test of anything but pure gamey luck.

And the praise keeps flowing from your lips like crap from MasterGoodale. As to this matter:

I seem to remember Becket giving you a severe spanking at the same time in the same scenario. I don't recall seeing any sig line mentioning that little indiscretion of yours. Why is that?

The maggot Becket buggered off 3 turns into the rematch. As such he announced a withdrawal and forfieture of all pending games. According to Article IX, Section Q, paragraph 4, line 19 of the non-existent Waffly Maggot Cheery Threat Rules of Conduct; "any maggot faling to complete said rematch will relinquish aforementioned sig line..." .

So you see technicalities can used for all sorts of fun stuff you chunky-headed, bureaucratic, gamey hoor*. :mad:

Originally posted by SlappingHisballs

Keke, Whiner and CplCarrotTop I think we all know your miserable fates. It doesn't even merit mention here. This thread is about fighting.

Killing a SU-150 ain't about fighting? Oh that's right, YOU WOULD HAVE TO INFLICT DAMAGE TO MY FORCES FOR IT TO BE A FIGHT. :mad: :mad: Until then it has the makings of a MASSACRE. :mad: :mad:

Your new sig line will be: "I, MasterGoodale, have the tactical acumen of General Custer on acid". :eek: Now get to the turn sending so I can see your new sig, maggot. :mad:

My computer is getting all buggy on me, taking it in later this week. Turns might be on hold after tomorrow. F*ing Bill Gates and his evil, bitch-boxes. :mad:

*BTW, Welcome back you sorry sack of maggot feces. I missed you like a cancerous mole.

Turns out, muppets.

Will my brave boys run out of bullets before Soddball runs out of SMG psychos to chuck at them?

Will Mikey and I ever meet each other on the widest, flattest, openest, most unattractive piece of steppe I've ever had the misfortune to set eyes on?

Or will I lose the will to live and challenge MG to a 10,000pt QB?

All will be revealed in next week's exciting instalment of The Fury Maggot's Moldy Lightning Strike of Furious, Bitter, Molten, TNT Ants.

Teddy

Okay Dave. :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

Since nevermind has gone underground, I could beat Darth V instead.

Wow, nothing like getting snotty to get results. ;) I forgot and asked nicely the first time. That's obviously where I made my big mistake. Okay, I'll take both of you on, with my eyes closed, and with one hand tied behind my back. :D

Name your poison, gents. Personally I prefer attacks or probes (down mike, you wino maggot - I'll ironing board you tongue.gif ) to meeting engagements. However, I'll play either side, any month, any kind of battle, any weather conditions, day or night. If you want me to make a setup, let me know your preferences, if any. Otherwise, send me a setup.

Keke, you are my third current opponent from Finland. This is getting way out of hand!

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Snarker I hate you. I hate you with such a blistering rage that I recently decided my furious TNT is too good for the likes of you. I will be using napalm in this battle. SEND YOUR TURN SKUNK NADS!!

Grand Master TNT Chucklehead it was sent last night. Turn seven; 7; 007; Snark_MGoodale007.txt to be precise.

:mad: :mad:

Bwahahahahaha!!! I hope I'm not betraying his confidence, but this just in from our very own MG:

"My fault maggot lips. I never sent the setup and thought I had. You'll wish I hadn't puss pouch. Enjoy my making a mistake goat banger, it doesn't happen often. As a matter of fact, I WAS wrong once - a long time ago. . . .I thought I was wrong."

Too funny!

Originally posted by Shosties4th:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

No turns from anyone yet today! :mad: :mad:

From me? Yeah, because you haven't replied to the one I sent you last night! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shosties4th:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

No turns from anyone yet today! :mad: :mad:

From me? Yeah, because you haven't replied to the one I sent you last night! </font>

Didn't you get it? Anyone of note? Shosties4th. Get it? :D

Ah, my editor would've argued it was too subtle too. :(

True genius is never appreciated. :rolleyes:

Turns out to all of you maggots. Grrrr! Seven, count 'em, seven of you freaks to do battle with! I feel like I'm taking on the whole mother thread!

Jas :mad: n

Alas, pain, torment and disdain are my only solace. The wicked, evil, vile box of hatred has been relegated to the pimply-faced lads to run a "diagnostic". Which means two things: 1) more cash to fix the efernal thing which by which I sling TNT at you maggots, and 2) no turns for maggots. This dreadful, non-TNT period will last between 2-4 days.

Needless to say I will be constipated with angry, molten TNT for all you maggots when that box is functioning again.