Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

More CMMOS mods at CM Mod Database

several good questions.

Mr Noobie. I will be working on the uniforms this weekend. I still need to make sure that the German Uniform ruleset works and I can add then remove mods. I plan to start with Andrew's Luftwaffe mods, airborne, ground, and crews. Then comes a Russian uniform ruleset and some winter/cold weather uniforms.

Becket, contact me at desertcmt@attbi.com and I will go in detail about adding vehicles. I can assign you a vehicle rule-set number and help in making a CMMOS mod. I use what I call a starter file that makes it much easier since I only have to fill in the blanks.

Tracer, with Gordon gone I don't have the ability to add mods at CMHQ. If someone there contacts me maybe that can be worked out. CM Mod Database is easier and quicker, but larger mods are going to be a problem there due to its slow download rate. I wanted to do a splash screen CMMOS but it turns out that it would be around 21 meg in size then zipped. Imagine trying to download that! Some of my division ideas might be around half that in size.

MikeT

Hmm there is something I don't understand, Mike, in your reply. You mean that any user of your cmmos mods need to write to you for a "personal" ruleset?.

The great idea of cmmos are the easy and intuitive way, also for goofy guy as I am, to get,install,remove and change mods scenario after scenario. I hope you could mantain this gold standard.

Well Gordon designed CMMOS using a set of numbers that control where a mod is placed within CMMOS and controls the mod.

These numbers need to be controlled to ensure that people don't use the same numbers for two different vehicles, especially for mods intended for the general public. For you own mods who cares but you and have fun.

I offered to the cabal to take on that function and so far two of the group are working with me, I haven't heard from the others...yet.

My offer to control is simply a way to keep CMMOS from collapsing on itself and killing the joy for the CM community.

I am also concerned about the role, I am not Gordon. I have his txt files on his plans and the man was doing some real long term thinking.

MikeT