Early-war Soviet uniform mods updated+all-new *mod*!

I updated the early Soviet uniform mods per the new CM Mod Database standards. The only revisions are with the Naval Infantry uniforms, which have a few improvements.

NAVAL.JPG

The others are the same as before, just in different packaging.

All new is the early-war partisan mod. Not hugely different than the originals, but consistent with my other mods and with a few new details.

PARTISAN1.JPG

Andrew, thanks very much for your latest batch of uniform mods.

However, I thought you might want to be alerted to a problem with your Partisans package. BMP #9350 is coming up as a Quicktime Photoshop file on my Windows XP machine. All the rest of the packages and files appear to be fine with this and your other recently released packages.

Originally posted by jagcommander:

However, I thought you might want to be alerted to a problem with your Partisans package. BMP #9350 is coming up as a Quicktime Photoshop file on my Windows XP machine. All the rest of the packages and files appear to be fine with this and your other recently released packages.

OK, an update: 9530 is the master file for the leather-jacket arm that I used for the early winter vehicle crew *and* the partisan HQ. I have no idea how it slipped in there. Don't worry about it, as it's not used for anything. Anyone who downloads it better delete it lest any amazing modding secrets be revealed to the public. ;)

[ September 30, 2003, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: AndrewTF ]

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jagcommander:

OK, an update: 9530 is the master file for the leather-jacket arm that I used for the early winter vehicle crew *and* the partisan HQ. I have no idea how it slipped in there. Don't worry about it, as it's not used for anything. Anyone who downloads it better delete it lest any amazing modding secrets be revealed to the public. ;) </font>

Originally posted by HeinzBaby:

Cheers Andrew for that bit of info.

I had done a 'save as' .bmp file and dumped it back into the BMP folder, I guess it'll float around as a 'factory second' three sleeve shirt :D

Your early-war crew guys are going to look a little odd...

I can always e-mail you the original file. I haven't done an early-war crew mod yet.