Here we go again — it's the thread of Cheery Refreshing Waffling Monkeys

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

[

When I get CMAK, ...I'm... going down ... on a three-day bender at a gigilo wine-tasting conference.

Why am I not surprised? It's only a miracle your all-boy-action lovers removed your handcuffs long enough for you to type a message into the computer. :mad: :mad:

Little does wallybob know he has just moved his OT-34 into a hornets nest of amphetimine addled elite german storm troopers :mad: , and try as he might his gun damaged KV-2 just isnt all that menacing. He wont be getting my sig any time soon.

It's only 3+ turns until I put the finishing touches on the crushing defeat I about to hand stalins organ. :mad:

That'll leave room for one more PBEM opponent if any of you no talent sig snatcher wannabees want to try his luck against The Might That is Me!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh look, it's me showing up at the door for a hot seat game of CMBB!

miser.jpg

Who am I trying to kill?

Who am I trying to defend?

Wouldn't you like to know. tongue.gif

Faster CMAK, kill, kill, kill!!! :mad: :mad:

Gamey updates:

Snarker's troops continue to break against my lines like waves on the beach.

Which is exactly what is happening to my troops against Mike's. :mad:

Dave handed my a tactical loss in a nifty little QB. His defensive set-up was about as perfect as you can get. What a maggot. :mad:

Becket and I are both still reeling in a recce senario, me as the Hungarians, he as the Russians. We keep trading crappy AFV for crappy AFV. It's been great fun!

Crow rhymes with snow. Enough said.

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

It's only 3+ turns until I put the finishing touches on the crushing defeat I about to hand stalins organ. :mad:

I keep on asking this guy for a bit of what he's on, but he never responds - does anyone else hae a source for his psychotropic recreational chemicals??

However he does raise a good point about gaps in the ol' PBEM calender - I've got 2 games in the "+" stages of the endgame, plus his one, so who out there feels like a good gnashing of teeth and wailing of women??

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Gamey updates:

Dave handed my a tactical loss in a nifty little QB. His defensive set-up was about as perfect as you can get. What a maggot. :mad:

Thanks Axe. That was the very first time a pillbox has been a very useful tool for me. Without it you would have flattened both flanks, instead of just one. :D

[ November 09, 2003, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Yeah - or something!

alas to feed your PBEM habit I have to work - be ready in a couple of hours maggot!! :mad: :mad:

Superbowl? Is that like a spiked punch or something? Do you use cold tea and ginger ale as the base? I find a nice sparkling lemon drink adds a bit of zest.

And it's not that we're ahead - it's jsu that you guys are so damned slow!!