CMMOS Ver 4.03 Question?

I have installed most all the CMMOS mods from

Combat mission HQ. Some do not have restore default

BFC BMP files Icons Say I have MikeT's sunflower field

mod installed and I get tired looking at Sunflowers smile.gif Do I go to CM Mod Option Selector

/CMBB/Mods and find zip file MikeT Sunflower Field

Mod CMMOS zip and unzip it and will this remove the Sunflowers smile.gif

Thank's for any info

Lane

Oh, CMMOs is much easier that than.

My sunflower field mod originally had a feature to remove it. BUT Gordon asked to remove that. The Rhodina rule-set has a default BTS wheatfield icon. CLick on that and the sunflowers are removed for you. This feature is standard with all mods....well nearly and that is one problem I am still debating.

There are NO default winter/snow infantry uniforms. Once a winter/snow uniform is installed there is no way to delete it. I am considering creating for each infantry ruleset a set of default buttons say in the 900 range that will install standard infantry uniforms with a "5" add, which makes them snow.

Unless someone else can suggest something!

MikeT

Oh, believe me I am working on the uniform pack.

I have several files done. I added some options that didn't exist before, nothing major but a few cute touches.

It is slow going. There are so many mods by AndrewTF and JorgeMC. I even downloaded Mike Dorosh's GD uniforms and want to do something with that.

MikeT

Right now ALL available rulesets are at combatmission.com More are planned such as a German uniform ruleset and then a Russian uniform ruleset.

The link is:

http://www.combatmission.com/cmmos/cmmos.asp

Now you don't install a mod, unless you make it yourself. They are self installing. The CMMOS mod maker gets a ruleset number from me, that is if he wants to mod for the general public. If not keep you private mods limited to the misc category, I am considering a new ruleset for people that want to make mods but don't want to give them out.

At CM Mod Database there is quideline for making mods. I am also here to assist. My home email is at one of those small icons above the message box. Feel free to contact me.

MikeT