CMBB and "The Osbournes"

What's the song/composer that plays during the opening of CMBB?

I was watching The Osbournes over the weekend, it was an episode where that nasty skateboarder friend of Jack's comes back to stay at their place for a couple of days.

During a scene halfway through where the group is sitting around drinking beers, I hear the song start to play in the background! My first though was that someone in the actual show was firing up the game on a laptop our something :D

Anyway, the song continues playing in a crescendo, and then (I kid you not) we get treated to some homoerotic, barechested sweaty wrestling between Jack and his friend for like 3 min. I fear I will never be able to think of esteppes, UberFinns or PZII's again as I boot up the game...

Cheers,

Murph

Originally posted by Mikelas:

You actually think he has enough intelligence to play this game? That is a leap of faith that borders on the incredulous.

I´d rather imagine Sharon plotting a turn and leave the game with Ozzy who´s watching the video for 2 hours in total amazement before starting to wonder that nothing happened in the last 119 minutes.

Amazing how drugs can fry a human brain. The "Prince of Darkness" what a bad joke.

I think I shall put on "Snowblind" now and convince myself that the real Ozzy was in the plane with Randy Rhoads.

Nolloff