I demand an end to this Peng thing

Hey Battlefront

I'm offended, one of those slimy dastards actually spoke to me - I feel unnerved and unclean. Heck I feel like the driver of a bright yellow CV-33 at a T-34 gunners training school..

I demand that a warning label be put on all "peng" things - and only by answering a few pertinent questions - showing you are either a learnt veteran of CMBO/BB or a liberal anarchist. to be answered before you are allowed in. This will keep the young and foolish newbies from floundering into that sordid heap of trash, gamey advice and poor tactics.

Failing that I recommend they be given a forum of their own. So 'they' can be kept away from us decent folk.

amen

Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

Would you like to know more of the hardcore material made by Vanilla Ice (or V-Ice, as the devout fans who know he's "keepin' it real" like to call him)?

His site says it's "the one and only Vanilla Ice site." That does not suprise me. I was probably the first hit they have had in weeks.

Originally posted by mike the wino:

Three active "Peng" threads is this a new record?

We haven't seen this kinda of spreading of evil since the "Great Split". Let us hope that they will all congeal back into one (1) pool and stay there.

This one isn't ours, so it doesn't count. This was started by Outer Boarders, so we can show up and gibber a bit if we feel like it, but aren't held responsible for it.

Eventually, a highly trained Forum professional will show up and shut this one down. The question is, how much whinging well the 'No More Peng' lobby manage before the sharp click of the padlock.

Ah a bet, shall we bet as to how long it takes for this to be locked?

I'd say it'll be locked in less time than it takes a n angry peng to rip the skin off a gazelle.

ah oh and back to the theme of this thread..

band these intellectual heathens and probable methodists called the Peng girls.