Calling Pat and Dey re SPW mods

Hi

I'm looking to see if you will agree to my releasing the mods (which model SPW from Peiper's Blowtorch Battalion) based on your whitewashed SPW 251 and 250 series. I orginally did them for my own amusement, but I'm looking to make them more public to accompany the Blowtorch scenario series.

I've also used bits and pieces from others mods, but as i did this a while ago with no intention to make em public I'm afraid I can't mind who's bit is who's - so if you see something and go hang on! My apologies and would you mind please?

Link to them is here , you can either post here or email me at my address (in my profile).

Thank you smile.gif

Cheers fur noo

George Mc

Does this mod include correct license plates for all the vehicles? If not, it would be great if Pat and Dey could make three sets (blank, WH ####, SS ####) in their own style to go with it.

I hate having to make my own license plates. They look pretty good, but it's really hard to mimic the style of someone else's mod (if the wear and tear on the plates aren't done in the same style they stand out, and you don't really want to notice them).

Originally posted by Philippe:

Does this mod include correct license plates for all the vehicles? If not, it would be great if Pat and Dey could make three sets (blank, WH ####, SS ####) in their own style to go with it.

I hate having to make my own license plates. They look pretty good, but it's really hard to mimic the style of someone else's mod (if the wear and tear on the plates aren't done in the same style they stand out, and you don't really want to notice them).

I have - you can see for yourself Philippe - at the above link. It is a very specific mod for these scenarios. I agree with the issue you outline above though.

Cheers fur noo

George

Originally posted by patboy:

Hi George, use all of my mods you need ! No problemo!

Cheers

Pat :cool:

ps: I really appreciate your historical scenarios

Hi Pat

Nice one - glad you enjoy em - they look all the better thanks to the graft modders like yourself and Dey put into the work you do.

Cheers fur noo

George Mc

• 5 weeks later...