Malaxa Carrier

I bought one of these things recently. I was hungarians versus my friend, who played Romanians.

7mm armor or less all around, no machine gun. HOWEVER, the model of the Malaxa has a machine gun on it (it was just a MG carrier model really). I just shrugged because really, who cares? Filler models work.

I sardine can a 2 man tank hunter crew in there, and they zoom to the battlefield! they can feel the wind in their face as the screams of fallen comrades ring just a bit low key under the machine gun fire. At their destination (grey flag), they hop out and tip the Malaxa drivers with a face full of gore as they get ripped apart by a Csaba bow MG.

Malaxa crew duck behind their 7mm walls, scream their lungs out and get shelled as their tiny world around them gets penetrated all to hell. The driver closes his eyes to prevent feeling the next AP round singe through his torso WHEN SUDDENLY!

Front hull penetration - Machine gun hit

so in conclusion: Stats for Malaxa carrier say it has no machine gun, although the visual model / damage model detects and will 'destroy' this so called invisible machine gun. Rare and fun bug, although i'm not sure if it actually does anything except... destroy a non-existant machine gun.