Factory bug/s?

if u take a open factory square you cant see through it? is that a bug or a feature?

i build a big factory and with an open railroad entrence and then i tried to move in tanks and guns, dident work but then i realiced that i couldent even get a line of sight longer then the closest factory square (tested with tank/and gun not inf).

That must be a bug or??

AFAIK, vehicles and guns can't be put in buildings. Factory floors may be more open than regular buildings, but they usually have lots of large machinery, etc. that prevents AFVs from driving through and even seeing through them (no matter what Hollywood says). The graphics do not directly correspond to any holes in the buildings. Even though you might see a big door, it's not really there in the game.

It would be nice to see small AT (no larger than 45mm) and "pack" guns (some INF, RCLs, etc.) be able to be emplaced inside buildings. Once placed, they should be immobile, though.

You can´t move vehicles into buildings (except in the editor, when you place the building on an already placed vehicle).

Your mistake is that you think a factory square is empty. It is not. The interior is not displayed, but it is there. Think of partition walls, machinery, etc. All this will block a line of sight.