Where to find scenarios for CM??

The scenarios from Scenario Depot have been salvaged and stored temporarily at cmmods.com.

CMBB scenarios are stored in the CMBB section as half a dozen zip files under mod designer name padivine. The files are named Scenario Depot Salvage. Download all of them, but if you try to play them we won't hear from you again for about two years because there are a lot of them.

CMBO and CMAK scenarios are stored, respectively, in the CMBO and CMAK sections under mod designer name Birdgunner. I can't remember what they're called, but it should be immediately obvious which ones they are.

Do pay George's site a visit, his work is very, very good. In the old days I would have suggested a visit to Der Kessel, but that's gone now too. I beleive the Der Kessel scenarios were included in Birdgunner's collection at CMMODS -- if any are missing from the CMBB group I can go back and add them because I had made my own set the first time Der Kessel threatened to go out of existance.

The best place to go for recent work besides George's is The Proving Grounds, a testing site for new scenarios. A successor site to the Depot is in the works, but these projects are much larger than they look and usually take far longer than anyone expects (which is why we posted everything at CMMODS as a temporary measure).