CM OPERATION OVERLORD RELEASE

man i was telling you i was a release special version of combat mission operation overlord at Best Buy today!! I sat there and looked at it for a while. A month age i posted a thread asking about if after i read in a pc gamer mag. Everyone thought i misunderstood it. The box i saw was clearly for a re-release for CBMO. it showed british troops in a screen shot on the back, i am 100% positive it was a re-release of operation overlord. It sain "updaten graphics resolution, more missions and ect. no else seen this yet?

the CMBO SE has some upgraded features from the original. aswell as alot of scenarios and skins , all of which can be downloaded. I have also been contemplating getting the SE but i already have the original and not sure i want to spend the $30 for it with so many other wonderful things being released in the near future.