WIP : Panther A for "Panther serie #2"

Hello Gentlemen,

I'm actually thinking about a second Panther serie, where the tanks will be muded and dirty !

Please have a look at this Panther A :

WIPPS2PZA.JPG

Honestly, I don't find this camo scheme very attractive... ...as it is still a test (I'm mainly working on the mud/dust effect and battle damaged zimmerit), I'm thinking about making this entire serie with plain yellow panthers.

Suggestions and ideas are, as usual, greatly appreciated smile.gif

I think it looks pretty good, although the shapes in the camo on the turret side kind of look more like camoflage fabric, rather than photos I've seen of German tanks. That is just my personal impression. I like the damaged zimmermitt, showing the steel underneath. The tank looks pretty dark overall. That may just be the screenshot. Sometimes it is interesting to have a tank look very dark and scary. Keep up the good work!

Originally posted by gautrek:

They look like my track mods.Are they? :cool:

Of course it is ! Whose CM player can live without it ?? :D

Thanks guys for your posts about this WIP, but I keep thinking that this camo scheme is not soOOOo good ! Why not releasing a complete plain yellow serie ? I'm too lazy sometimes LOL :D !

Originally posted by Bogdan:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gautrek:

They look like my track mods.Are they? :cool:

Of course it is ! Whose CM player can live without it ?? :D

Thanks guys for your posts about this WIP, but I keep thinking that this camo scheme is not soOOOo good ! Why not releasing a complete plain yellow serie ? I'm too lazy sometimes LOL :D ! </font>

Thanks to your posts gentlemen !

What I wanted to say was that I plan to release plain yellow models but with mud, dirt and damaged zimmerit.

However, I'm not sure of this : what was the proportion of camo and non-camo panzer ? Is it good to represent plain yellow units ? As the serie is not very advanced, everything is possible now.