Any Volkstrum Uniform Mods Out There?

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

Thanks von Lucke, but somehow, believe it or not, the bmp you sent me does the same thing. So i checked like 10 times now, it's for sure the mid/late-war SS mountain CO/BN HQ's right arm thats messed up. Ive tried overwriting the old bmp with the new one, doesnt work, tried deleting the old bmp and then just add the new one, still doesn't work. I also just checked all SS CO/BN HQ's uniforms for all mid/late war units and couldn't find anything wrong with them at all. Well, im now officially clueless.

I think maybe it has something to do with this "alpha channels" thing. Andrew said this in that other thread:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Yours looks suspiciously like when I accidentally same a BMP with the alpha channels intact

Im sure he meant to say "save" and not "same". Im hoping him or someone can help me out. </font>

All is well now, i just went ahead and dled all of Andrew's SS uniform mods and discovered that these are a different version than the originals from way back before the big crash. I had no idea there were different versions. I gotta hunch that there was some sort of bmp numbering error that was fixed at some point. At any rate, problem fixed, thanks for the help David and von Lucke. smile.gif

Edit: Got your email Andrew, thanks.

[ October 23, 2004, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: MeatEtr ]