Panther series : What d'you want, men ?

Hello everybody,

I'm now testing the last two mods of my Panther serie 1 , Panther D and Panther D late, both in summer and winter versions. With these mods, my first complete series of Panthers will be done smile.gif

My plan was to have a sort of regularity in the process. I mean each Panther has its tricolor summer versions with blurred schemes, and a winter versions which tries to represent a hasty whitewash (over a dunkelgelb coat) applied by the troop.

Now, I have experimented many things and would like to know what would be the most usefull. Most of the time, I prefer to realise a mod of my personnal taste. For example, I don't like neat/clean whitewashes but maybe some guys around there would like to have a model like that.

Also, this first serie is "fresh from the factory", without mud. The zimmerit and the schürzen are also clean.

But, as EVERYTHING is possible to do, I wish some Panther-fanatics here will help me by suggesting new schemes or ideas with in mind the fact that it will be a "serie" of mods.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions/ideas smile.gif

PS : I also remember those fantastic M4 Sherman with snow in CMBO... ...but don't know HOW to do it for CMBB's Panthers redface.gif

By the way, I have your Panther mods. Unbelievable stuff! Really great. Not sure if you are stuck on Panthers or are willing to try another AFV. Didn't want you to think that by suggesting MikeyD's T-34 that I thought your Panthers were sub-standard or anything. Your Panthers are must have mods as well.

Thanks for these kind words, men smile.gif

Actually, I also find those Panthers a bit too clean. Then, I'm actually testing some battle damages : missing schürzen, mud, shell impact, old zimmerit and weathering effects for paint...

So, the #2 serie would surelly represents veterans Panthers ! ;)

PS : Panther D will be available tomorrow, if all is OK (pink spots...).

Definetely prefer the 'worn' battle tried Panthers !...some hasty whitewash sounds good too, as the only winter ones i have seen in various footage always look like that! Add some dirt, zimmerit and battle scars and it will be perfect! :cool:

The factory fresh mods always look out of place when your viewing your battle files.