A Setup, an Angry Face, a Cheery Waffle, and a TNT-SLATHERED BOOT UP YER A$$ MAGGOT!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Set the turns to 999, because I will not stop until every last piece of equipment, every last Nancy boy commando, every last tank, that has your foul stench attached is either a smoking hulk or a bloated dead body.

You can count that high?

The turns will be set to something between 35 and 50, depending on how big of a setup you want! :mad: Do you want to defend or attack maggot pouch? :mad: Do you want variable or fixed turns scum wad? :mad:

Do you want me to riddle your dumb Krauts with white hot lead or red hot lead garbage nuts? :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

The turns will be set to something between 35 and 50, depending on how big of a setup you want! :mad: Do you want to defend or attack maggot pouch? :mad: Do you want variable or fixed turns scum wad? :mad:

Do you want me to riddle your dumb Krauts with white hot lead or red hot lead garbage nuts? :mad:

50 Turns rectal retard :mad:

Attack feces face :mad:

Variable jizm jaws :mad:

Any map size anal ace :mad:

Send it! Your Daddy will be home tonight!

Originally posted by MasterGurgler

History DOES NOT repeat itself too many times with MasterGoodale

WTF?!?!? Is alzheimers setting in all ready? Every single one of your posts is a repeat of the previous 400. Lots of :mad: , Arrrrrhhhhh(since your "G" got taken away), and mindless babble. Sure you may move a few letters around but it's not like an original thought has poured from your chunky melon anytime in the last FECKIN MONTH. Maggot.

[ May 14, 2003, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

You are going to suffer a thousand deaths you crusty, mongloid-lipped, pond-scum-drinking gene pool contaminating primate! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I demand you declare before the Brood that if I beat you, be it a minor or major victory, your SIG is mine for 90 days or until you beat me, and you become the Queen Bitch of my HAREM. :mad:

Deal zit puss?! :mad:

[ May 14, 2003, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]

History does not repeat itself with Masterdoublepostdumbass

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Idiot.

[edit]-your sig line terms were for moi? Hard to tell, you are so popular these days.

[ May 14, 2003, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Yes you Moronic Maggot :mad: Do you know of any other crusty, mongloid-lipped, pond-scum-drinking gene pool contaminating primate? :mad:

I thought not. :mad:

The same terms apply to me (The Sig). I'm the only one with a HAREM :mad: . I'll also list you as my daddy if you get that lucky. Fat Chance puss nuts. :mad:

[ May 14, 2003, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]

WhattaBunchofblowngas knowing your family tree has as many branches as a palm tree, once again I will have to clarify. I have stated in the past, and now have to do so again because you are such a worthless load of hamster feces, that by posting, braying or otherwise sounding off in here you have put your sig line on the line for 90 days. Exceptions only when stated at the BEGINNING of the battle. No nancy-girlish, getting-all-sidewaysie-halfway through crap. :mad:

Do you think I voluntarily put My Daddy: Soddball in my sig line? You are dumber than a box of damp soil. :mad:

Axe2121 narrowly missed this punishment by being a gamey, flag-rushing, no-beer-sending, moose-luvin Canuck. :mad: :mad:

And der Uber-Bureau-rat, known as Dave H, escaped his fate by a lame-arse technicality. And this one he pulled from deep within his bowels after claiming a half-arsed DRAW as a win because the sack-less wonder claimed 54-46 was a higher score. :mad: Taking maggot-dom to new, all-time low.

Now, do try to keep up Mr. Shortbus.

ANGRY OUT LOUD WITH TNT ON MY FACE!!!! :mad: :mad:

I agree WHINEANDBLOW!! :mad: It's a rule of passage! Got that maggots??!! :mad:

I like you Dikes_With_Rhinos!! :mad: But don't think that will stop me from splashing your innards all over the map puss face! :mad:

Now send my feckin turn you Darwinian Candidate for Extinction!!! :mad:

I demand you declare before the Brood that if I beat you, be it a minor or major victory, your SIG is mine for 90 days or until you beat me, and you become the Queen Bitch of my HAREM. :mad:

Deal zit puss?! :mad:

No Problemo. IF you actually send a set-up tonight. With that understood:

Attention: Brood

Sig Line battle Boggs v mgd. 90 day term commencing upon completion of battle. Per my legal advisor Dave H: Draws do not count!

But know this: If you quit, or in any fashion forfeit by not finishing the battle for any reason other than the death of an immediate family member or yourself, severe illness lasting more than 3 weeks, coma, dismemberment of both arms, or severe retardation as a result of accident and/or labotomy, it counts as my win! :mad: :mad: :mad:

MasterGoodale (no fanciful spelling cuz you are too dense to realize I directing my comments to you) I sent your F*ing turn last night....and then again this morning. Are you even checking your Inbox or just randomly shouting for turns?

MAGGOT, check you Inbox. :mad: :mad:

Also, keep in mind that on the West Coast it is 3 hours earlier, not that you are gainfully employed or even employable, and that means I am at work. As such, you won't see a turn from me until 7-8pm EST.

I would never WANT draws to count! :mad: Who says they should?!! What a neanderthallish puss-licking goat-pumping maggot!! :mad:

Now why would I ever think that you Masteruseeverypossiblegameytrick would ever stoop to claiming that a 51-49 draw was a victory for you?

The deal is done

But know this: If you quit, or in any fashion forfeit by not finishing the battle for any reason other than the death of an immediate family member or yourself, severe illness lasting more than 3 weeks, coma, dismemberment of both arms, or severe retardation as a result of accident and/or labotomy, it counts as my win! :mad: :mad: :mad:

These sound like a mite too many rules for a thread where we would use the word 'anarchy' if we knew what it meant.

Goodale, you are a slack cockmunch. How come you have time to send setups to every man and his donkey when I get one turn a night!!!.

I will be putting together a slideshow of "The Greatest hits of Soddball vs MasterGoodale - the 5,000pt Epic". I am quite happy to relay them to The Brood, should it be of interest.

Then you can learn just how vast a can of whooparse was opened up against Goodale.

Sheesh. I'm away from a computer for eight hours and come back to all this? No wonder it scares the hell out of those who mistakingly stumble in here.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Melanie

Keith's Customer Service

Those who like it, like it a lot!

I "met" Melanie on a Keith's brewery tour and I can say she does like it a lot. (If you know what I mean)

Now to turn to Jim Boggs' list of complaints. I have a solution to your problems. They can be found here.

And I'm going to get that beer to Mike if I have to take it there myself on a pack mule. As long as it isn't too tired from MasterGoodale's "affections."

Dave -- come out, come out, wherever you are. Four hundred tornadoes across the States recently and no word from our house legal counsel and/or psychiatrist. I'm getting worried.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

Should you have an opening for PBEM, would you be interested in duel between two über-Finns kind Sir ? :mad:

Yes, why not, but let's first see what kind of monstrosities MasterBatestoomuch will deliver.

Originally posted by Soddball:

Teddy Windsor is being pureed into a vinaigrette dressing.

Aaah, the Delia Smith of the Combat Mission world. I bet you look just swell with a little pinny on … I’m going to hold that thought until I get to bed.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Teddy is playing bunny rabbit and has gone to ground. Not a lick of TNT chucked by either side.

I’m just messing with what’s left of your mind, Mikey. I always like to do a little sneaky recon and get the flamethrowers in place before I roll in the KVs.

There’ll be very few turns for either of you until after the weekend, muppets. Try not to miss me too much,

Toodle pip,

Teddy

BTW I’m slightly confused - has MG become a competent CMBB player? Would his “Harem of Bitches” care to comment on the matter?

Originally posted by Soddball:

I will be putting together a slideshow of "The Greatest hits of Soddball vs MasterGoodale - the 5,000pt Epic".I am quite happy to relay them to The Brood, should it be of interest.

Anything that proves a humiliation to it will be wholeheartedly engouraged.

[ May 14, 2003, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]