Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

**the FINAL TWO Total Redo Yellow PzIII Mods!!**

This polishes-off my yellow 'Total Redo' German PzIIIs in CM:

- PzIII N (early), yellow basecoat, both CMBB and CMAK

- PzIII M (early), yellow basecoat, CMBB only

At our favorite site of course:

www.cmmods.com

The PzIII Ns reworked to David I's request. I almost missed doing that PzIII M (early) because this is one of the German PzIII types not in CMAK! It was a challenge trying to give individual personalities to all nine yellow PzIII variants. The CM polygon makers did an absolutely amazing job once again.

I now officially declare it 'open season' for ANYONE who wants to try thier hand at camouflage on these things.

Here's cmmods.com screenshots of the final two:

PzIII N (early) yellow for CMBB/CMAK

PzIII M (early) yellow for CMBB ONLY

Mikey,

You are definately "Da Man"! :D

I begin to suspect, however, that your releases are timed exactly so that I am ALWAYS at F....g Work! :mad: Do you have a spy tailing me, or somesuch? It's only 7:30am and I am already watching the clock so that I can go home and download them. This seriously impacts my productivity! Work suffers. The fate of Western Civilization, as we know it, hangs in the balance!

Seriously, they are beautiful. You do great work. :D

DavidI

------------------------

Insurance companies move in mysterious ways. Like God, of course, but less generous.

"I begin to suspect, however, that your releases are timed exactly so that I am ALWAYS at F....g Work!"

Hey, I'm beginning to suspect that those elipses between the F and the g in your note may signify missing letters! Are you really spelling out the word "Flag"? Do you work in a flag factory? :rolleyes:;)

And maybe if you're really lucky you'll download something with an historically correct german air recognition panel on it.

Given the choice between explaining naked women or swastikas on my computer to a senior manager, I think I'd rather get caught with naked women. It would be a lot easier to understand.