Graphics pack for CMBB?

Snap... computer crashed twice in eight weeks, just down loaded my favorite mods and down it went again.

I know this made be viewed as a poor suggestion, and I have no knowledge in this area, but would it not be great to have a disk for all these mods.

I would be happy to part with some funds for it, within reason and a little extra, for a worthy cause.

However got a feeling this may open a can of worms and issues I am not aware of!

Will be saving my favorites to disk, this time round..

Originally posted by Kaiser Soze 71:

I had to reinstall Windows and I lost all the cool mods I've downloaded for CMBB during years :(

Is there a "graphics pack" somewhere for CMBB, which has the best mods? If there are several packs, then which is the best?

Just don't want to start downloading all the mods one by one.

If you ;ile I can post you a CD with all the mods I have for CMBB - no charge :)contact me at gmcewan@totalise.co.uk

Cheers fur noo

George Mc

Originally posted by Kaiser Soze 71:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by George Mc:

If you ;ile I can post you a CD with all the mods I have for CMBB - no charge :)contact me at gmcewan@totalise.co.uk

Cheers fur noo

George Mc

Got your mail today. I gotta say, you're the man, George smile.gif

Truly amazing! 282 mods!

Thank you </font>