Kwazydog's Panther Pack

Sure, I'll sell you my copy for the low-down dirt-cheap price of $379.99, whatya say? That's a helluva bargain. :eek: :D

Here's a sample:

tanks7fi.jpg

Seriously though, not even sure how many of dogs excellent panther pack I have left in CMBB. Looking at the pic, I think the tank with "111" on the side turret is the only panther left from that pack. I got Gurra's Panthers and some others, not sure which ones.

Check out Zim's hosted mods, if you haven't already. That's where you find Gurra's panthers at and some other very nice mods.

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

Sure, I'll sell you my copy for the low-down dirt-cheap price of $379.99, whatya say? That's a helluva bargain. :eek: :D

Here's a sample:

tanks7fi.jpg

Seriously though, not even sure how many of dogs excellent panther pack I have left in CMBB. Looking at the pic, I think the tank with "111" on the side turret is the only panther left from that pack. I got Gurra's Panthers and some others, not sure which ones.

Check out Zim's hosted mods, if you haven't already. That's where you find Gurra's panthers at and some other very nice mods.

I think the one with 111 on the side is one of mine from my pack. :cool:

Originally posted by gautrek:

I think the one with 111 on the side is one of mine from my pack. :cool:

Oops, I stand corrected, sorry about that.

Btw, now that i accidently got your attention gautrek, thanks for all your effort/mods. It's much appreciated. ;)