PanzerBlitz conversion series completed

The last of the PanzerBlitz board game conversions to CMBB were placed up at the Scenario Depot.

The first twelve original classic scenario plus 10 other smaller ones.

If you ever played the original board game the maps are worth the look for their nostalgia value alone.

Note on one scenario

Scenario 41-4 was found to be flawed and Vinny is in the process of play testing a solution, 41-4a will be up ASAP.

Whoa, people interested in PanzerBlitz! I had stopped production due to a perceived lack of interest. A number of scenarios were left unfinished when I realized I'd never have time to play test them all(the problem with large scenarios) if any of you would like to volunteer to do the playtesting - there are a number of incomplete PanzerBlitz situation left to be done.

8 are near completion, needing only troop set up and playtesting.

30+ in various stages of completion

Hans

Hans,

I'll be happy to speak for the group at The Proving Grounds in saying that we'd enjoy playtesting some of these for you. A discussion area will automatically be setup for each scenario uploaded that we like to use for providing feedback and AAR's, and an overall review section is also setup for each scenario. You'd have complete access to, and knowledge of those that have decided to download each scenario for follow-up purposes.

Stop by and check us out, link is in my sig below. Hope to see you there.

GJK

Panzer Blitz was my first board game when I was in my early teens - the trouble I had to go to to get foreign currency......

But I still rmember the 40-factor (or was it 40 range??) Russian 122mm howitzer counters!! smile.gif