Some Winterized WIP's For Ya

Well since my scenarios aren't of much interest, maybe I'll try doing somemore of my amateurish mods. tongue.gif

I've been playing around with this whitewashed look for MikeyD's yellow PzIII's, and Andrew Foxes gelb modder Tiger.

wwgelbmdpziiiwipa5wq.th.jpg

Hopefully I'll have all them done, sometime in the next few weeks.

Though I intend on redoing the PzIV's also, and would just as soon upload everything around the same time, so maybe in a month or so.

Originally posted by David I:

I would be in mod-slut heaven. I've tried and mine look like ****.

David

Don't be too hard with yourself David ! Lot of your mods are running in my battlefields, I' m not myself, a "great and powerfull" as MikeyD or Gordon Molek, Marco Bergman & Andrew Fox.

I would like say drawing mods is not simple but painting mods is more difficult, I think to give real effect with painting is very hard and I never saw in CM games IMHO, better than LUCKY STRIKE CMBO Panthers série.

During my vacations I tried to add some of these beauties at CMBB & AK, I know some already have been done by JMC and UncleTgt, but I done some minor improvment like to fit each Panther type mod with BFC textures etc...

Pat