The Panthers Roll...

There is a new scenario posted to the Scenario Depot.

It's called HSG AG The Panthers Roll.

In it you play the AI and command a Kampgruppe of the 5th Panzer Division. Your mission is to stop the Russian spearheads from entering East Prussia.

You have a COMPANY of Panthers to help you complete your mission.

So, if you like playing with Panthers... ;)

And, if you like playing with lots of Panthers... ;)

Then, The Panthers Roll is for you... :cool:

This scenario was researched and put together because my 5 year old Grandson loves to see Panthers kill Russian tanks. He is 5 years old and often plays CM with me. He already knows about Panthers and Tigers.

My problem is what else does he have to look forward to in life when he has learned the really important lessons so early?! :D:D

Have fun and enjoy the contest. It isn't a walk over but depending on which tactical choices you make it can be quite a contest.

I'm in the process of playing Panthers Roll and am really enjoying it! Had to delay the finish because of a) too many beverages of choice, and; B) it was 3:30 am.

Bad luck hit me the first turn I got shots on the T34s. Return fire disable the veteran SP's gun and the other was immobilized 2 turns later. There I was with no armor to speak of (halftracks only) facing what? A battalion of T34/85s. A little smoke and some fleeing allowed most of my forward infantry load up and fall back.

Later (forever, it seemed) the panthers arrived and made an immediate impression. Love the sound of those high velocity 75's delivering an Armor Piercing Message of Love.

Will keep you posted on progress MR.

***SPOILER****

Was very shocked to see all the "guests" appear on the right flank. The soft ground didn't appear to bother them.

Originally posted by Panther Commander:

my 5 year old Grandson loves to see Panthers kill Russian tanks.

Yeah but come on, don't we all. :D

Although i do commend you on exposing this joy of wargaming life to your grandson at such an early age. He's got so many wargaming years ahead of him and he'll be good because of you, hopefully. ;)

Oh yeah, im gonna go check out your scenario.

That scenario is the type that you say ' PHEW! ' when it's finished! smile.gif

I was also shocked to see those T34's crossing the soft ground but this scenario has other surprises in store. Just watch those Russian infantry is all I'm going to say ;)

Great scenario which will have you on the edge of your seat right the way through the battle.

It was a pleasure testing it at the Proving grounds.Well done Steve! :D