List of "must-have" mods?

MikeyD, Gautrek, TanksAlot, Andrewtf, JorgeMC, Makjager, and JuJu are all real talented but Zimorodok and Mr. Noobie are both worthless fudge packing fools who, if i were to meet in person, would have their balls cut off and shoved into their mouths... ;)

Originally posted by bump:

MikeyD, Gautrek, TanksAlot, Andrewtf, JorgeMC, Makjager, and JuJu are all real talented but Zimorodok and Mr. Noobie are both worthless fudge packing fools who, if i were to meet in person, would have their balls cut off and shoved into their mouths... ;)

Pardon you? :mad:

Zimorodok

If you want to compare vehicles on CMMODS, view by "All (sortable)" then click on "Units" in the header list. It'll display the list by vehicle type. So you'll have all the Brumbars listed together for you to sort through.

My 'must have' mod would be my own (MikeyD) IS-2, and IS-2 alt. turret sides mods. Just because the default texture needed help so badly. That's followed by my muddy winter road mod for next pick. hell, I like all fifty of my mods! ;)

Originally posted by MikeyD:

If you want to compare vehicles on CMMODS, view by "All (sortable)" then click on "Units" in the header list. It'll display the list by vehicle type. So you'll have all the Brumbars listed together for you to sort through.

That's a partial solution, yes, but there should be a standardized set of screenshots, where

1) All the mods are visible simultaneously

2) All screenshots are taken from the same angle (perhaps three screens / mod)

"That's a partial solution, yes, but there should be a standardized set of screenshots, where

1) All the mods are visible simultaneously

2) All screenshots are taken from the same angle (perhaps three screens / mod)"

Sounds great. Go for it! I look forward to seeing your results :D

Agree, I have a bunch of them but I think I am missing some of. I would be willing to re-upload the ones I have to CMMODS or some other place if it would be ok?

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by Agua:

Canon did a great job on winter camo for several german AFVs. Unfortunately, I don't believe he ever finished the complete set.

I would be willing to re-upload the ones I have to CMMODS or some other place if it would be ok?

Go ahead and do it! No-one will complain as long as you put the original authors name in the zip.

And if anyone gets back to you and does complain then you can always delete the file from cmmods.

Can I personally request Noobies BT's, SU's, and his latter day T34's? :D In fact everything of his that was up before the crash except the KV's which can be got elsewhere.

And Canons whitewash Early Grey Tiger? The plain white one.

You've said several times before you would upload old mods but nothing happened yet.

If you got broadband it'll be easy.

GO FOT IT smile.gif

I'll keep uploading as many as I can but it's going to take days to get all the ones I have back up there.

For now I am going to try and upload the ones of modders I have not seen around in a long time. Some of the more active modders like Andrew Fox I will let alone and see if they are going to finish off their sets.

Also, I am only going to include pics if the original modder supplied one.

Enjoy, and I hope nobody gets pissed! :rolleyes:

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by Limey:

Thanks AstroCat. Downloading Canons winter Stug right now. smile.gif