Teams count as WIA/KIA in Operations?

I have been testing some self made operations over the last week or so and have noticed some incredible casualties being listed at the end of the battles and esp. at the end of the operation.

I did some checking and it seems to me that if squads are left split up over more than 1 battle, they get listed as casualties at the end of the second battle.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes I noticed this after I split a squad in order to occupy two separate rear area victory flags in a battle. In the fighting I annhilated the Russians with 0 casualties but the final battle report lists about ten casualties. I was puzzled for a little while until I noticed the split squad. Should have moved other squads back to claim one of the flags after the fighting has died down and allowed the split up squad to reintegrate.

There is an old bug from CMBO where the second half of squads always counts as dead for morale and victory point calculation.

The bug has been corrected in CMBB 1.01, but apparently it has not been done for calculations during play, but the issue is only covered up at the end game screen, manually recounting B team personnel.