**Whitewashed SPW Grau Pack Released**

at www.cmmods.com

and they look like this

251nq3.th.jpg

251/1 - 251-/2 - 251/10 Whitewashed grau

Some parts are provided by BFC, A.FOX & U tgt Credits to them.

251/10 has an optional folder.

I attempted to create SPW 251/10 with the right front fender missing, these sheet metal parts on tanks and halftracks were easily damaged and often were removed. (See pic below) :

fendermissingjx5.th.jpg

Enjoy

Pat

Hi Pat

I thought your earlier ones were maigic - these are beauties - excellent job mate!

Mind if I do the same job I did with your earlier SPW grau mods and make em into Blowtorch SPW and have em downloadable at my website? Full credit given of course smile.gif

Cheers fur noo

George

Originally posted by George Mc:

Hi Pat

I thought your earlier ones were maigic - these are beauties - excellent job mate!

Mind if I do the same job I did with your earlier SPW grau mods and make em into Blowtorch SPW and have em downloadable at my website? Full credit given of course smile.gif

Cheers fur noo

George

As you like George, no problemo !

Cheers

Pat

Originally posted by George Mc:

Many thanks Pat - just started working on em. Your mods of these SPW are truly excellent :)Are you going to do the 250 perchance?

Cheers fur noo

George

I started several month ago a grey 250 & ww variant but not finished at this time.

Pat

Originally posted by Aragorn2002:

A 251/16 winter mod would also be lovely. I've replaced my 251/1,2 and 10 with your mod, Pat, and I will keep them for sure.

Thanks, yes I'm particularly glad with this mod.

251/16 grau use old CMBO polygons 251/d, whereas I need polygons 251/c to do 251/16 Flamm with the same WW paint scheme I used for the 251/c serie.

You can do one obviously, but not historical 'cause the back is wrong. Nevertheless you can find at cmmods.com one done IIRC by UT.

Cheers

Pat

Here is a pic from my 251/c in Panzerblitz situation scenario designed by "Hans".

251jc1.th.jpg

Behind the 251 there is a Opelblitz with a "thing"

on the front of the radiator grille used in winter time by all belligerents in WWII, I don't know the right word in english to call that, does anyone has an answer ? I could post the updated Opel winter mod.

Pat