About CMBB demo...

If you can, get the bundle pack of both CMBO and CMBB. Start with CMBO then ease your way into CMBB.

I have had CMBO for years, and that was by far my favorite game until CMBB arrived at my house. CMBB is the best game I have ever played.

I thought the demo was great. It should have had one more scenario maybe, but it worked for me as is. The full game is certainly worth the investment.

[ February 27, 2003, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: V ]

be aware that as 'V' says - he played CMBO for quite a while and knew what to expect from the game. when the CMBB 'demo' came out, there were many who said they thought it was NOT a good representation of CMBB and would, perhaps, keep folks from trying the complete game.

i, too, like cmbb better {even though it cheats! --- i CANNOT be as bad, tactically, as it would make me seem!!}

simply put, if you like CMBO, you will like CMBB.

The thing to remember is that CMBO is more of a game with a certain amount of realism whereas CMBB is more of a simulation with a certain amount of gameyness. Therefore, it wouldn't be unusual that your first reaction was to enjoy CMBO more as it could be argued it's more "fun" at a game level whereas CMBB is more realistic in terms of real world tactics and therefore a bit more of a "chore" to get the tactics right. In other words, you need more patience with CMBB compared with CMBO where you can get away with some comparitively "gamey" tactics.

Regards

Jim R.

Regards

Jim R.