Mod Posted - Tricolour StuH42 late

I'll try to post these mods as soon as I can. However, I promised a buddy of mine that I'd get drunk with him tonight, so these mods may not appear until Saturday or Sunday.

Derfel, thanks for the postive feedback. I mainly do mods for my own personal use. However, I've come up with a system that allows me to create tank and vehicle mods really fast. That's why I'm doing requests. ;)

All mods shown in this thread are fantastic! Stug IV is one of my favorite vehicles. Can't remember how many times I built that Tamiya 1:35 scale kit when I was a kid. Now I can download the mod and play Combat Mission. I guess some things never change or ... uh ... change a little bit.

Great, great job. I'll take 'em all! I find myself swapping mods every so often for a change of pace. My CMBB file is starting to suck up all of my memory! Good. That's what it's for. :D You said you do requests? Really? Uh-oh, that may be a can of worms...I have been searching for a non-cmmos SPW251/2 dusty, dirty mod for some time. This halftrack appears in many early war scenarios, and I find its omission curious. If you are accepting requests, should I post them them here or send to you via email? I don't think "modslut" is a strong enough word to convey my enthusiasm for mods, "mod maniac" seems more accurate. Great work, I look forward to all of your future projects.

Hey Flesh that tri-color is just damn near perfect. Darking the brown turned out great. It really improved the first picture by a lot and I would have been plenty happy with it but the second tri-color is beauiful. Excellent job and thanks for your efforts and thank goodness for you talents. Now go have those beers you deserve them. ;)