MOD threads. A stop-gap to the MOD forum?

Well, i just had an idear.

Howz 'bout all the "new" mod posts go into one thread, say in the tech support forum. slow forum, and easy to get to. once a thread is full, start a new one and keep it going.

Since the forum is slow, the thread will stay on the first page longer, and the history of MOD posts will be able to stay within the first few pages of the forum.

One could simply go to cmmods.com, but i like reading feedback before I grab a mod.

Whaddaya think?

hmmm, that could work!

i think you and canon are on the right track. each modder has his own thread, and updates accordingly. that way, we only have a handful of threads to try and keep up with.

still, it'd be nice to have all the mod threads in a slow forum, so as to keep things on one page. one can dream, yes?

:D

Ah, I miss Pawbroon's "Mods & Modders" site, abandoned apparently in 9/02:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pawbroon/

He had how-to articles and reviews and quite a bit of good humor, like a pic of someone trying to do a "print screen" by putting the monitor in a copy machine....

Not to mention my fabulous cartoons. :rolleyes: Gotta get another site. It's hard being cyberstreet person.... ;)

--Max