Question about target selection in CMAK....

Ok, I'm a noob, so fire away if this is something I should know, but I can't find it anywhere....

Ok, I'm playing the "boys from texas" cmak scenario and this might have a few spoilers.....

I've got my two shermans playing peek a boo from the buildings. I have them shoot and scoot and they have cover arcs to the hill on the right of the road (as the shermans look at it). There's a tiger up there. However, there are also like 2 squads of german infantry directly in front of the tiger (also in the cover arc). So, when my shermans come out of hiding, they always fire at the infantry, and the tiger busts their ass. How can I get the shermans to IGNORE the infantry (my own infantry can deal with the german infantry, i'm not worried about them), and just pop out, aim at the tiger, fire the shot and get back? They always open up with their mg on the infantry and waste time they should be concentrating on the tiger.

Press "c" to give you the normal covered arc - your unit will target any type of threat inside the arc (according to its own calculation, not necessarily yours)

Press "v" and this will give an armored cover arc meaning it will, in practice, only target enemy tanks. But be careful with this one, as your unit will not fire on HTs, and Armored Cars for example (like the British Mk.VI armored vehicle from the early war years). A painful lesson believe it or not.