Which mods for which game?

I'm new to the game and at the moment I'm only playing CMBB. I've downloaded a lot of mods and many of them are for CMBO, which has caused a lot of confusion when they don't appear when I expect them to. Thanks to the help of forum members I'm now getting it sorted out, but it occurred to me that since BB came out after BO the date on the mod could help me eliminate a lot of mods made for BO. Can anyone give me an approximate date for when CMBB mods started showing up? Thanx Bo

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

If you are going to CMHQ go to the section labelled Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin ( it's clearly marked which is which ). At the Mod Database it's also clearly marked which mods are for what game.

Hope this helps.

What he said is correct, although it can be hard to see. Go to the Mod Database (see tagline for link) and click on D/L Mods on thr left and choose All (Sortable). You can now click on the up/down arrow at the top of the 'Game' collumn to sort by the game, CMBB or CMBO.

If it's not clear, email me.

COG