CM War Photography Challenge?

A way to do the vote would be to just have everyone e-mail their vote to one central person (I'd be happy to do it if you & your friend don't, John) who makes sure that all the e-mails arrived in the proper time window (no late voting), and do some cursory ballot-box-stuffing prevention (probably not a huge threat) and could if necessary, tabulate the votes. Easier than posting votes to the forum, and keeps it anonymous. Also, probably better than a single judge, impartial and full taste though you are, John.

Also, it might be nice to have more categories than just messed-with and not. Maybe "Action Shot", with the demo charge the Pioneers just threw caught in flight towards the Tiger Tank, and "Landscape", wherein it's a dramatic shot of a beautiful Italian village nustled away in the forest, or "Tanks In Action" and "Infantry In Action" catagories, maybe a "Winter" one.

I'd say it depends on the number of submissions. If it's 5 - 15, just a few catagories would do it. But many more than that, and I think multiple catagories would be good. Or at least have the extras as honorable mention things. "Well, you didn't win, but that was a great shot of those tanks firing, so you get a consolation prize." Remember, here in America if anyone every loses anything it destroys their self-esteem forever, so everybody has to win somehow...