The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypso...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Not bad Berlichtingen, especially for someone who walks around with a plastic pitch fork with red spandex jump suit to be sure , and roleplays himself as the devil -- year round. :D

Gaylord, you are a man of mean understanding </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Not at all, my dear. I am quite content to lie in wait for you to come to me.

A cross between Hannibal Lecter and The Big Bad Wolf!!!!

Oh, forget him, darling. I can show you so much more *exotic* pleasures...

Michael

Does it involve Marmite by any chance?

Originally posted by Firefly:

Don't be be silly it's a Yeknod, he did volunteer after all.

I always wondered what you looked like, though, Michael.

His brain is very heavy. That's why I'm not going to move unless he treats me right. Sad really, being a Horseman of the Apocalyse and not being able to move to spread ones pestilence and wot not.

Well, if I had a brain this heavy I should want to go on a brain diet and shed a few lobes.

Yeknod

[ October 11, 2003, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Wonderful...a group grope sponsered by the Bard.

Let me retch now.

You are a silly little man. Join a cult now, before you're the only one in your trailer park without any religious grounding.

I'd join Andreas' Cult of War. I understand they need someone to hose out the temple, and watch the kettle.

I believe that, with a little bit of training on the hose, this would fall within your skill level.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I'm just happy I've got all my hair and teeth, man....

Gods, that was horrible. Sitting there waiting for the images to load, and up springs a huge Dorosh like some hideous wall-poster image of Saddam.

Reminds me of the first time I saw 'The Wrath of Khan' in the theater. My drunk, chemically deranged friend insisted on sitting in the very first row of this huge, single screen theater, and for the entire movie I had William Shatner, twelve times the size of God, standing on my chest and screaming in my face.

Horrible, horrible memories...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Gods, that was horrible. Sitting there waiting for the images to load, and up springs a huge Dorosh like some hideous wall-poster image of Saddam.

I didn't want to say so because after all he is Canadian and you know how they are, but actually it was worse than that. Let me ask you, doesn't Dorosh kind of remind you of a mid-level insurance adjuster? Or even worse, the loan officer in charge of your mortgage? Can you imagine waking up out of a sound sleep and seeing that face hovering over you as soon as you open your eyes and ratling off figures on interest rates? Probably give you some kind of fatal seizure.

:eek:

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Firefly:

I always wondered what you looked like, though, Michael.

Here's a better one, then. I've always thought my nostrils were my best feature. Sadly, all the girls consider them my only good feature at all....

[image snipped for the sake of the sensitive]</font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

i've never heard this sentence before in my life

Never? Don't read the classics much (whether for pleasure or forced to in school)? To see it in a context outside this board, I would suggest chapter one of Pride and Predudice.

so i may as well ask so i know right?
The only fool is one that fails to ask... and Cabron of course.

In this case, mean is a somewhat archaic usage meaning low in value or quality. Combine this with understanding, again somewhat archaic usage meaning intelligence. When combined in a sentence such as you are a man of mean understanding it can be translated into modern lingo as yur an idjit.