Winter Mod question...

Hi

I am not really one to donwload that many mods for the CM series as I sometimes find myself concentrating more on modding than playing the game.

ONe thing though, I really want to get a good winter mod for CMBB that contains most units. Is there a Big Motha winter donwload available that covers all nations. I know, I have looked at CMMmods website and there are so many but they all focus on a few units etc.

May be someone can recommend one to me?

Also is there a BMP list for CMBB, as I am looking for new pictures for the Choose game type screen.

Thanks

Gian

Just strip off the superflous name and numbering from the CMMOS file name (just leaving the original bmp 'no) and install like a coventional mod.

Always remembering to back up your original bmp data just in case.

Originally posted by Spacewrangler:

Hmmm, for us Mac users, is there any way to get the mods without using the rule sets? CMMO isn't available for mac, so downloading rulesets doesn't really make sense....