Big Cat vulnerability + ISs vs. Tigers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at that rate you have to hit it with about 200 shells before you are going to start defeating the armor, and I suspect that if some one did manage to land 200 hits of 20mm AP on a T-34, you would get lucky somewhere.

Although of course not many 20mm firers would live that long.

The algorithm is easy enough to adapt to your point: if the shell diameter is more than 10 per cent larget than the armor is thick, then accumulate at 2 per cent per hit. If the shell is between 10 per cent large or smaller than the armor, then 1 per cent. If the shell is 20 per cent smaller, then .5 per cent per hit. 50 per cent less, then .01 per cent. Happy? ;)

The real problem with the scheme is the game ideally would have to count degradation per strike area: lower hull front, upper hull front, turret front, and so on. Dunno if the code is up to that.

Originally posted by Other Means:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by zmoney:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JasonC:

I'd love to have correction tweaks for CMBB. It is far and away my favorite game, still, and easily the most play I've ever received for the price I paid years ago now.

I'd be happy to pay something for additional improvements to it. I think it would be a bit much to expect BTS to continue making tweaks years on and not get anything out of it, but if they wanted to charge $20 or something I'd be happy to pay, if the changes were extensive.

I'd be more than happy to pay $20 or so for a patch that included all of this. They could set it up easily one would think. Like how people have ordered SC2 digitally I'm sure the same could be done for a patch.

I think this would be something easily fixed, like I can't imagine it would take more than a couple of months to put all of this on a patch. It would be easy money. Hopefully an admin is taking note and is thinking of doing something like this, maybe in time for the CMC release. </font>