Senario building Questions

I hope that anyone can help me with this questions!

Q1. In an given operation there is a destroyed bridge in a none damage winter landscape. How do I build a map with predamage bridges?

Q2. Probably because of my bad knowledge in the english language, do I having problems with understanding the differense between "Battalion-, Regemental- Divisional Reserves". If I build an operation with these kind of reserves, when do they appear (or in my case; not appear)?

And finally just a comment to a geat game: IMHO it would have been nice if Pioneers could clear barbed wire just as they can with minefields! I also miss personal who can trace and clear minefield with metallic detectors (at least tank mines). Perhaps it is included in CMAK, quite essential.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards!

#1 put down a flat damaged tile where you want the bridge and then put a bridge over it.

#2 there is no set time for them to appear. Instead they are triggered by casualties. Battalion reserves can appear after only a few casualties, Regimental a few more, and Divisional quite a bit more. I don't know an exact breakdown.

Q1 Thanks for the info, Sgtgoody

Q2 It's on page 168 of the manual (U.S. version)

Barbed wire: I think that their reasoning is that it takes more than an hour to remove barbed wire from an area. But I agree that engineers/pioneers should have the ability to "blast" through small holes in the wire with explosives. Perhaps they could design it so that the effectiveness of the wire is reduced but not removed entirely if explosives are used on it.