Shockwaves

I personally liked the shockwaves in CMBO, I dont give a flying fu*k if they were realistic or not, I'd like to try em out for CMBB. Problem is, I dont know if such a mod is possible? I dug around old posts some and there was talk in November of last year about a shockwave mod or patch thing, but no links or sites were named... Does anyone know if this is possible and/or have a site with the file on it?

Led you on a goosechase there

There was a spate of 'shockwave' mods for the demo (I did one) but they were all an enhancement of the explosion and flames rather than the pressure wave seen in CMBO.

The expanding sphere was taken out in CMBB and can't be replaced.

I have the demo mod but I can't guarantee it to work in the full version as the demo was well cut down and some graphics were compressed (frame rates therefore no. of BMPs etc). Give me an e-mail if you want to give it a trial (remember to back up before installing)